Crimson Cobra Commander Non-Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics of my cobra, he's badass

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra3.jpg

IMGA0035_2.jpg

I highly recommend him, he's awesome and was worth every penny. the cape is purely badass.

I'm gonna put my cape on sale in the sale section in a little while, uniform too. I have decided to go in a different direction, will show the custom in a few days when I finish.

I switched the cape around on the figures. You need to pop off the heads. To be honest, it just doesn't look right, the red just clashes with the blue. It doesn't help that the cape is wedged between the head and the body.

That said, the color is obviously the only problem. Including a blue version with the throne (as some suggested for the non-existent EX) would be pretty cool.

I didn't even try to put the jacket on the CCC figure but with the red lining it would probably look pretty good.

Last edited:
yeah i really would like to see a blue cape come with the throne. We are payin 200$, it would be a nice suprise. odds are 0 of that happening.

Back