Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Baroness arrived broke :(

2ECDEA05-8197-4070-9C97-2BBE4C7DFF8C.jpg

73DC265C-1894-4C5D-A3BD-779D52A7DCCE.jpg

Considering I've wanted a version of this for ago long time, this is personally heartbreaking. I'm calling sideshow tomorrow.

Breakage can happen. The paint quality on yours looks great though. I contacted them yesterday about my Baroness forehead blemish and Jennifer was wonderful enough to get back to me today. Hurry and contact them asap as this statue has a low ES so if you want a replacement get on it fast. I have since calmed down from my Sideshow let down as I got a personal phone call from them which was very nice. :peace

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your pics. I feel bad for Mistermark and Anthos who received defective/broken pieces but I'm sure that Sideshow will have replacements. I can't wait to get mine and might switch my flexpay to full payment after seeing the pics.

63/200

Sorry for the crappy iphone pics. I'm happy with mine. And looks great who Cobra Commander :)

zuryvubu.jpg
u6e9u8am.jpg
a7ymusuj.jpg
zutasy5u.jpg
ape5agyg.jpg
2arugaru.jpg

A review by uvajosh1/69 on the custom crimson baroness
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=piUy5oGIN6M&feature=c4-feed-u[/ame]

Sideshow should have consulted Spazzy, his Crimson Baroness > SSC version.

[/QUOTE]

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry. We have examined your pictures and compare your statue to a couple of our display items. Please know that every statue we create is hand painted, and there will be small variations from piece to piece. These variations are normal, and will be on every statue if you look close enough. They are not considered a flaw on the item and does not warrant an exchange for a full refund.

If you are truly not satisfied with this item, you may decide to return the item for a refund of the product purchase price. However, as your item is not damaged, please know that if you decide to return the item, you would be responsible for any shipping costs for the return of the piece.

Please confirm how you would like to proceed by 1/3/14. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

*Sideshow Collectibles has permanantly lost my business. That is ridiculous. Good luck ladies and gents. I would much prefer to spend my money on finer quality items. Cancelling my POs as this not-owning-up-to-horrible-QC nonsense isn't worth the risk anymore. We paid $460 for this....? :/

Last edited:
Back