Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I would keep pressuring them, that is a very noticeable flaw, I tend to not accept anything if the face has flaws.

Wow I would keep pressuring them, that is a very noticeable flaw, I tend to not accept anything if the face has flaws.

Sent them an email saying I'll do a chargeback if this isn't taken care of. I'm sure that will get the ball rolling. I hate to be difficult but they've been taking their time with this for over a week and keep passing the buck like wtf. About ready to cancel my Supes Ex but they always say "sleep on things" before you do anything and regret it. Hopefully Gentle Giant gets DC, I'm pretty over Sideshow at this rate. Yeah I'm not putting up with a glob on Baroness's face. Thanks guys for the support :)

Should maybe just fire off one more email to them stating emphatically that that is not glare. That's what I thought it was at first glance...

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry. We have examined your pictures and compare your statue to a couple of our display items. Please know that every statue we create is hand painted, and there will be small variations from piece to piece. These variations are normal, and will be on every statue if you look close enough. They are not considered a flaw on the item and does not warrant an exchange for a full refund.

If you are truly not satisfied with this item, you may decide to return the item for a refund of the product purchase price. However, as your item is not damaged, please know that if you decide to return the item, you would be responsible for any shipping costs for the return of the piece.

Please confirm how you would like to proceed by 1/3/14. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

*Sideshow Collectibles has permanantly lost my business. That is ridiculous. Good luck ladies and gents. I would much prefer to spend my money on finer quality items. Cancelling my POs as this not-owning-up-to-horrible-QC nonsense isn't worth the risk anymore. We paid $460 for this....? :/

Hi Mark!

I was looking through this thread and came across your post. I've spoken with our Customer Service manager and your returns inquiry is going to be looked into again. I believe there may have been a misunderstanding in the original email you sent in regards to what the issue on your piece was (I believe it was thought the issue sent along had to do with something else on the piece as the white blemish on the forehead seems to have registered as a light shining on that area of the piece). I'm so sorry that this misunderstanding has occurred of course and a person in our returns department will be in contact with you soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

-SideshowAlex

Hi Mark!

I was looking through this thread and came across your post. I've spoken with our Customer Service manager and your returns inquiry is going to be looked into again. I believe there may have been a misunderstanding in the original email you sent in regards to what the issue on your piece was (I believe it was thought the issue sent along had to do with something else on the piece as the white blemish on the forehead seems to have registered as a light shining on that area of the piece). I'm so sorry that this misunderstanding has occurred of course and a person in our returns department will be in contact with you soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

-SideshowAlex

Thank you Alex. Yeah they got my blood boiling with that one lol. Thankfully, I did not pull the trigger in cancelling my Supes Ex. :) As for Baroness, it's a pretty bad flaw imo, thank you very much for taking care of this. I really appreciate it. :wave

Thank you Alex. Yeah they got my blood boiling with that one lol. Thankfully, I did not pull the trigger in cancelling my Supes Ex. :) As for Baroness, it's a pretty bad flaw imo, thank you very much for taking care of this. I really appreciate it. :wave

I'm glad that Alex came through for you. The original response of the Customer Service Rep is unacceptable to me given the extent of the damage of your piece.

I'm glad that Alex came through for you. The original response of the Customer Service Rep is unacceptable to me given the extent of the damage of your piece.

Thanks you guys for the support, I will let you know what happens. Yeah I couldn't believe that email from the Customer Service guy when I read it. :horror Can't tell you the curse words that went through my mind at that very moment :nono :)

Good thing is, I recognized that letter. It's a form letter! ;)

I was goig to message you to let you know that was their standard/form letter & that in your photo the blemish looks like a flash spot so to get back in touch!
Hope this gets sorted out now.

"We have found the G.I. Joe Baroness Crimson Strike Team G.I. Joe Premium Format(TM) Figure for you! Your waitlist reservation #WC320573 for this item is due to become a live order on 2013/12/16 and should ship out to you shortly after that."

alrite!!!!! just hope it is not a return piece

I was goig to message you to let you know that was their standard/form letter & that in your photo the blemish looks like a flash spot so to get back in touch!
Hope this gets sorted out now.

Thanks :) I will keep you guys posted. Hopefully I hear from Sideshow tomorrow...

Back