Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's Crimson Baroness really "pops". It is great looking in person.

I DO agree that the fabric could have been done better but their factory did a phenomenal job on the paint application, in my opinion.

Here is mine without the belt and without the shoulder pads since I had to put her back in the box due to having no room to display her at this time.

I love my black EX but I really love this one as well.

11443059604_37a0e079c8_o.jpg

11443098656_8f13260a8a_o.jpg

11443059504_992bbf3fa0_o.jpg

Sideshow really hit it out of the park with this one...in my opinion. ;)

I totally love this one, can you tell? LOL. :)

Sideshow's Crimson Baroness really "pops". It is great looking in person.

I DO agree that the fabric could have been done better but their factory did a phenomenal job on the paint application, in my opinion.

Here is mine without the belt and without the shoulder pads since I had to put her back in the box due to having no room to display her at this time.

I love my black EX but I really love this one as well.

11443059504_992bbf3fa0_o.jpg

Sideshow really hit it out of the park with this one...in my opinion. ;)

I totally love this one, can you tell? LOL. :)

I like how her face looks from this angle.

Mine arrived on Wednesday.

I opened & inspected mine this morning and set her up.

Mine is perfect as it can be.

127/200

I can definitely say one of my best & favorite purchases for 2013.

For those of you with QC issues, I truly hope Sideshow will replace yours ASAP.

Last edited:
My replacement Baroness arrived today, same piece of hair is missing on her head as the first. Sigh, I seriously can't catch a break on her. I'll post some pics later tonight, I'm going to call SS but I have a feeling I'm going to get a tough luck response. I just don't see them offering a third replacement. I'll probably try to find someone to touch it up, it doesn't look like a hard fix. I'm very disappointed by this whole thing.

Bummer sorry to hear!

Just received one to work on, and it definitely is not as bright as the pics show, still different from the reference but not as stop sign red as it looked, the metallic armor isn't as bad either but pretty shiny...not too good for a battle uniform

Still not a huge fan of the red on boots, and don't like how the shoulder pads just hang there, they should have strapped them down at the bottom.

But the fabric is still pretty bad, this one was very loose and baggy on the butt, different material also, the black was much more expensive looking and feeling, the red looked similar to the black cat pf where dust can get into the fabric and hard to get out.
Paint job to the face was nice as usual so glad I don't have to repaint that again.

I love baroness so can't wait to see what I can do with this!

Some of my favorite baroness prints are by mark brooks

And Adam Hughes, I sold the print when it started to go up past $500 but the comic is just as good IMO

Sounds good! I will double check the crimson to see if they are exact matches or if slightly different paint and finish

Breakage can happen. The paint quality on yours looks great though. I contacted them yesterday about my Baroness forehead blemish and Jennifer was wonderful enough to get back to me today. Hurry and contact them asap as this statue has a low ES so if you want a replacement get on it fast. I have since calmed down from my Sideshow let down as I got a personal phone call from them which was very nice. :peace

got edition 90/ 200 and the hair is broken is exactly the same place as Anthos

THis is exasperating

i just hope SS still have replacements

This must be a more common problem than it was initially thought to be. My first black EX had three same issue and the damage had actually been painted over. Thankfully, my replacement was great although her suit fit a little bit better on the first one.

Have you contacted Sideshow yet?

Back