Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vent away. I'd be pretty frustrated with that myself. That's a pretty big oversight, in terms of QC. Sorry to hear about that.

I think the best thing to do is keep the faith. Call up Sideshow. They're definitely going to work with you. And WORST case scenario, you send it back for a refund. But hopefully, if you contact them ASAP, they'll have a replacement or two left.

Thanks for that, feels good to vent. She's one of my all-time favorite villains. :( I've contacted Sideshow, we'll see what they say but right now... not happy. :peace

Thanks for that, feels good to vent. She's one of my all-time favorite villains. :( I've contacted Sideshow, we'll see what they say but right now... not happy. :peace

Well, that sucks for sure. You would think that would have been caught. You might want to try a bit of olive oil on that Q-tip, it wont harm the paint but it may take that glue off.

Ouch, seems like you wanted it the most mistermark, just see if there is a replacement, everyone that has collected ss for awhile knows that replacements and refunds are part of the hobby sometimes. A couple years ago I had 4 out of 5 pieces that I arrived within a week of each other had something wrong, all parts were replaced and I am still buying, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you have to deal with shipping back.

Ouch, seems like you wanted it the most mistermark, just see if there is a replacement, everyone that has collected ss for awhile knows that replacements and refunds are part of the hobby sometimes. A couple years ago I had 4 out of 5 pieces that I arrived within a week of each other had something wrong, all parts were replaced and I am still buying, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you have to deal with shipping back.

Thanks Spazzy. :1-1: We'll see what they say. Yeah I have calmed down about it. She's still beautiful in every other way and qc was great except for her face lol. Hopefully they can fix this especially with the low Es. :)

Well, that sucks for sure. You would think that would have been caught. You might want to try a bit of olive oil on that Q-tip, it wont harm the paint but it may take that glue off.

Thanks, I'd prefer a new one though. I don't want to mess with the paint because I wouldn't know what to do if something went wrong. Better to just send her back and get a flaw-free piece and display her and be done with it. :)

Awesome, what are your thoughts on it? Are you happy with it?

I'm very happy with her. Yes, she was a totally impulse buy for me, and one that financially, I should not have made. But I figured, if push came to shove, I could always sell her, if I had to. I previously had an exclusive black version, but sold her. This one pops so much more, and looks spectacular next to my exclusive CC. So thoughts…

The CRIMSON looks great. I love the color, and she pops like I said.

Just adding the CC dagger was kinda lazy on SS's part.

Not sure if I have the shoulder armor on correctly. I couldn't tell from the images, and the instruction booklet is not unique to this release. It is the same as the others. Again, cheap velcro is used to secure them. And that could have been better as well. At first I thought they were missing, but they are packaged below her legs.

Still hate trying to muss with the belt and attaching the little buckles. I never know where the pouch should be, but her hand does rest on it in all of the SS promotional images. And that does make her hand rest correctly instead of hovering over her hip.

Should have come with the additional weapon, I prefer it.

Minor little QC nitpicks, nothing like the face on that other one though. But enough to remind me why Hellboy will be my last SS piece. Also, with an edition of 200, this was the singular reason that I called after ordering on Flex to change to single pay.

She really is one of the better female Sideshow sculpts. I love her face.

I'm sure I have other thoughts, but they escape me now…

I really do like her a lot, and she is the perfect compliment to CC!

63/200 in the house! But since I'm at work I have no time to take pics. Did inspect her though and a couple minor QC nicks... Other than that I'm happy and she is beautiful!

ratugypu.jpg

I'm very happy with her. Yes, she was a totally impulse buy for me, and one that financially, I should not have made. But I figured, if push came to shove, I could always sell her, if I had to. I previously had an exclusive black version, but sold her. This one pops so much more, and looks spectacular next to my exclusive CC. So thoughts…

The CRIMSON looks great. I love the color, and she pops like I said.

Just adding the CC dagger was kinda lazy on SS's part.

Not sure if I have the shoulder armor on correctly. I couldn't tell from the images, and the instruction booklet is not unique to this release. It is the same as the others. Again, cheap velcro is used to secure them. And that could have been better as well. At first I thought they were missing, but they are packaged below her legs.

Still hate trying to muss with the belt and attaching the little buckles. I never know where the pouch should be, but her hand does rest on it in all of the SS promotional images. And that does make her hand rest correctly instead of hovering over her hip.

Should have come with the additional weapon, I prefer it.

Minor little QC nitpicks, nothing like the face on that other one though. But enough to remind me why Hellboy will be my last SS piece. Also, with an edition of 200, this was the singular reason that I called after ordering on Flex to change to single pay.

She really is one of the better female Sideshow sculpts. I love her face.

I'm sure I have other thoughts, but they escape me now…

I really do like her a lot, and she is the perfect compliment to CC!

Fury, the squared off part of the shoulder armor should be next to the gloves. Curved side toward her neck. Glad you got a good one. She really is beautiful. I hope they have made 5 or ten replacements just in case. Mine was a dud on her face but perfect everywhere else. Congrats. :peace

Last edited:
I initially chose FLEXPAY, but I called them this morning to change it and she's shipping out today.

The CSR I spoke with verified they have some pieces in reserve to handle damage/QC issues.

I eagerly await mine.

Fury, the squared off part of the shoulder armer should be next to the gloves. Curved size toward her neck. Glad you got a good one. She really is beautiful. I hope they have made 5 or ten replacements just in case. Mine was a dud on her face but perfect everywhere else. Congrats. :peace

Thanks! I'll have to correct that on mine. I put them on in reverse. :lol

My Baroness arrived broke :(

2ECDEA05-8197-4070-9C97-2BBE4C7DFF8C.jpg

73DC265C-1894-4C5D-A3BD-779D52A7DCCE.jpg

Considering I've wanted a version of this for ago long time, this is personally heartbreaking. I'm calling sideshow tomorrow.

Back