Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks great in red and with 200 ES you can't go wrong, glad I got my order in. Sold my black one and will keep this one.

vooi8h.png

I think she's going to look amazing in person, I'm anxious to pair her with my black and I have a nice display of baroness all ready :)

I wish they will produce the Crimson Guards next so that Crimson Baroness will have her bodyguards. It might look good on display too with two Crimson Guards by her side.

Just got on the WL now after a trip back home. Do you think I will convert? I'm starting to wished I ordered this earlier.

Just got on the WL now after a trip back home. Do you think I will convert? I'm starting to wished I ordered this earlier.

You may have a good chance since you waitlisted relatively early. People may change their minds or credit cards will get declined. Good luck.

I think she looks great in red so I wasn't really surprised.

I think she looks Great too but this is the Fourth Version of her and because she was In-Stock on order, I thought she was gonna linger for awhile.

I think she looks Great too but this is the Fourth Version of her and because she was In-Stock on order, I thought she was gonna linger for awhile.

I think a lot of people got excited by the low ES so they ordered this piece. For me, it's because I missed out on the black version aside from liking how she looks in red. The low ES is just a bonus.

Doubt it since these are already shipping.

Good point. I forgot about that for a second. I guess the best chance for a waitlist to convert is if credit cards get declined for some reason.

Good point. I forgot about that for a second. I guess the best chance for a waitlist to convert is if credit cards get declined for some reason.

Or the flex payers cancel their orders.

I think the Crimson Red Is really cool on this piece as Red is my favorite color but really wasn't up for it at all. The Black and Classic version to me suit my taste much more but congrats to you guys who got on this. Very nice edition size. It's a beautiful piece don't get me wrong but just too bright colors and not enough classical and toned down look for me.

I think the Crimson Red Is really cool on this piece as Red is my favorite color but really wasn't up for it at all. The Black and Classic version to me suit my taste much more but congrats to you guys who got on this. Very nice edition size. It's a beautiful piece don't get me wrong but just too bright colors and not enough classical and toned down look for me.

Yes black version is always my favorite because it's the one I always remember from the tv show.

Kinda glad now that I sprung for this as a Birthday/Christmas present to myself. I had the black, but sold her. I think the crimson will look spectacular next to the blue CC. He's one of my favorite PFs ever.

I love it. This is the true grail Baroness PF. No complaints here, she's stunning in red. I can see her being a very valuable PF later on. Like, one day you walk into your favorite comic store months later on and there's the Crimson Baroness behind a glass case going for $1200--the lady in red, rare ES of only 200. Very very classy of Sideshow to keep her a really low ES. It makes me interested in the Black and Navy Baroness PFs again too. Sideshow redeemed themselves with this one. Congrats to all of you that managed to snag one. If I get my hands on one, I will keep her. Happy holidays all! :)

PS, I hope Sideshow does more nice surprises like this in other lines in a low ES. I would die for a Blue and Grey with yellow Bat symbol Bats PF in a low ES.

Last edited:
Back