Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see her being a very valuable PF later on. Like, one day you walk into your favorite comic store months later on and there's the Crimson Baroness behind a glass case going for $1200--the lady in red, rare ES of only 200.

In your dreams. White Storm was 150 and right after release the asking prices om eBay was crazy. Now it can't even sell for $450.

I just hope they fix the floppy bent gun barrel it drives me absolutely crazy seeing the cheap plastic gun all bent and have to use a hair dryer to straighten out

I passed on this one.

she will be like elektra. anyone who bought her to scalp will be in for a suprise. especially with an msrp close to $400 after shipping.

£450 currently equals $733

If someone could get a white Storm for less than $500 I'd bet it would sell with no problems. Lowest I've seen it sold for was $510, the Last it sold for was $600.

In your dreams. White Storm was 150 and right after release the asking prices om eBay was crazy. Now it can't even sell for $450.

Uh... lol White Storm PF consistently sells for 600-700 plus. Read sold auctions. Anyhoo, I love Baroness Crimson. She Won't be Elektra because they made a ton of those and that sculpt was ugly. The Baroness's entire run comes in at ES 3200 all together, but, I admire your words in trying to get people to cancel. :rotfl ES 200 will never lose it's value, plus this sculpt is stunning and one of the prettiest girls Sideshow's done. Ivy es 4000 in total. But good luck with your theory, I'm sure it's innocent. :wink1:

Sorry - it was £450, not $450 and didn't even get a single bid. It's up again now with a starting bid at £396: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30103138...AX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2661#ht_44wt_1141

396 British Pounds is still $650. I would pay that for Storm if I liked her that much. Why so bitter sounding? Did you miss out on the Crimson lady? Just put yourself on waitlist like we all did and hope that you're lucky enough that she converts. Be grateful if you do. ES 200 is nothing to sneeze at. I am hoping I get my hands on one. Red is amazing on her.

396 British Pounds is still $650. I would pay that for Storm if I liked her that much. Why so bitter sounding? Did you miss out on the Crimson lady? Just put yourself on waitlist like we all did and hope that you're lucky enough that she converts.

I don't mind reapating myself: in your dreams if you plan on financing your old life on selling White Storm or Red Variant Baroness for +100% or +1000%

And fyi: I got White Storm for retail price at SS when she went up for preorder and as for Red Baroness:

"Congratulations, Jesper!

Your order with Sideshow Collectibles has been confirmed! This e-mail has important information regarding your order and should be saved or printed out for your records.

Invoice for Order #XXXXXX

Item

Qty

Price

Baroness Crimson Strike Team G.I. Joe Premium Format(TM) Figure

$359.99

Subtotal:

$359.99

Shipping to:

Jesper
"deleted address"

Method of Payment:

Card Type:
Card Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Jesper ********
Exp: XX/YYYY

Tax:
$0.00
Shipping:
$40.00
Grand Total
$399.99"

Not excatly hard nor difficult to order a low es statue when you know when it goes up for ordering :clap

But the big difference is that I don't order with the intention of flipping on eBay but to display the statue with the rest I have.

But you all missed the point - the price might have been £450 ................. but nobody bought it at that price = Failed flipping attempt. And now the same seller is trying to sell it for £396 - we'll see if he has any succes at that.

Last edited:
Uh, Stampe, who said anything about flipping...? I just said it's very classy of Sideshow to keep the ES low as Crimson Baroness is now extremely rare. Anything rare becomes sought after later. Calm down and have a cheeseburger dude. :) Congrats on your score. She's beautiful and very rare... and at least Baroness's uniform is accurate unlike White Storm.

I wouldn't say her outfit is accurate, even the ref pic they show with it in the blog had a different color scheme

I wouldn't say her outfit is accurate, even the ref pic they show with it in the blog had a different color scheme

I love this version Spazzy. Anyone want to sell me theirs at retail? Wasn't it you who did the custom Crimson? I was looking at photos of yours last night. You did amazing work on yours. Both yours and Sideshow's are beautiful. This has totally renewed my interest in Baroness. Would like a black version and Crimson but if I have to pick I would do Crimson of course. :) Really dig your custom though too!

Uh, Stampe, who said anything about flipping...? I just said it's very classy of Sideshow to keep the ES low as Crimson Baroness is now extremely rare. Anything rare becomes sought after later. Calm down and have a cheeseburger dude. :) Congrats on your score. She's beautiful and very rare... and at least Baroness's uniform is accurate unlike White Storm.

Yes I think she has a nice low ES and the colors are pretty nice. It feels good to have the good old days of the low ES again once in a while. Otherwise makes me feel like I'm buying something mass produce from walmart. Congrats on the great statue. :hi5:

Yes I think she has a nice low ES and the colors are pretty nice. It feels good to have the good old days of the low ES again once in a while. Otherwise makes me feel like I'm buying something mass produce from walmart. Congrats on the great statue. :hi5:

Did you convert CBG? Congrats if you did, she's a stunner in red! Very special piece.

Did you convert CBG? Congrats if you did, she's a stunner in red!

No not yet. I think it may later on. But it was not a must have when I saw the order. Now I do want it. But as long as I have the black one that's good enough. The red one is a bonus if it converts. If not I may not go after it. Must save some space for the DC trio coming soon. :wink1:

Back