Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 750

My Classic Baroness is coming today! I hope its true that they fixed her suit!

The suit is fix.... But the color is not as great as the Blk version

Like others have said, it is probably a retailer exclusive, they do do this from time to time.

Now we have 3 varaiant colored versions. Can't they at least give us a new head sculpt? At least something different.

It's actually fixed. Smooth as a whistle lol
--

Really?

Any pics to confirm it?

I can't get any of the local retailers who carry Sideshow stuff in my area to order the blue color Baroness and the Crimson version appears it'll be available online.

I don't know if I can justify spending $700.00+ to pick up two more versions of the same character as a PF figure offering compared to 1:6.

Then again I wonder if Sideshow is planning to produce a blue & Crimson version of the 1:6 Baroness as well to maximize their return and rape our wallets accordingly?

--

Really?

Any pics to confirm it?

I can't get any of the local retailers who carry Sideshow stuff in my area to order the blue color Baroness and the Crimson version appears it'll be available online.

I don't know if I can justify spending $700.00+ to pick up two more versions of the same character as a PF figure offering compared to 1:6.

Then again I wonder if Sideshow is planning to produce a blue & Crimson version of the 1:6 Baroness as well to maximize their return and rape our wallets accordingly?
I saw the blue version last month and they fixed the back side of her. There is no lump where it was plaque on the black version.

However, I did not like the blue version. It just didn't pop like the blk version.

Now we have 3 varaiant colored versions. Can't they at least give us a new head sculpt? At least something different.

Added shoulder pads and dagger doesn't do it for you?

I have the original black version and think this new red one looks quite nice. I see that they modified how the suit is made so that it may line up a little bit better in certain areas and the new dagger hanging off of her belt as well as the shoulder pads are a nice touch, as well.

Although I really love the shiny, red paint on this new one, I think I do prefer the black colour but I'll have to see the rest of the pictures before I decide whether to get this one or not.

I have to admit that I'm not a big GI Joe fan but I really liked the Baroness sculpt so there is no emotional attachment to a certain colour, for me. :)

Do you think this will sell out fast onces it goes up for order on Dec. 5th. I want it but it's Christmas season and I got a lot going on moneywise. Do you all think it will be in stock until Jan. 1st?

Right. I forgot you can flex on instock items. I'm used to flexing on preorders. Hot Toys Midas threw me off because that one will be in stock tomorrow and they don't allow flex pay for that one but for most instock items they do allow flex pay now that I think of it.

Right. I forgot you can flex on instock items. I'm used to flexing on preorders. Hot Toys Midas threw me off because that one will be in stock tomorrow and they don't allow flex pay for that one but for most instock items they do allow flex pay now that I think of it.

You sure about that?

Back