Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 750

Great. Now what that's 4 versions of these and they still didn't fix the weird Butt?

Fk it used $290 in points red my fav color love how she
Looks in this color combo I'll just switch the guns with my ex

Great. Now what that's 4 versions of these and they still didn't fix the weird Butt?

Seriously still looks like she's wearing a diaper, and odd material color doesn't look good at all, and the armor like someone on SF said looks like a Christmas ball lol

I can't get on the website :gah:

Love the red paint! Wow, was really hoping I wouldn't like it. :(

I agree that the fabric looks rather odd and I do think I prefer the fabric they used in the black one. Going to think about this for an hour it so before making a final decision. If it sells out, my decision will be easier. :)

$#!% I didn't make it the hour. This looks far too good in red to pass up. Add in the dagger and the shoulder pads and I simply can't help myself. I didn't want to miss this.

That red is stunning!

$#!% I didn't make it the hour. This looks far too good in red to pass up. Add in the dagger and the shoulder pads and I simply can't help myself. I didn't want to miss this.

That red is stunning!

Congrats, I've been looking forward to this for awhile and no way would I miss this one.

I would be surprised if this lasts till the weekend.

It will probably sell out today, es is only 200 at least they made it collectible unlike the blue

Other than the a&& problem, I think this one looks great. It's one I want to get because I really like the look of it but she doesn't fit into the collection.

I love how she is in-stock...man wouldn't it be great if all their products were in stock when they put them up.

Last edited:

Ordered....

It will probably sell out today, es is only 200 at least they made it collectible unlike the blue

Wow! 200? Oh my..... Order or not order? Maybe WL right after sell out is best for me. But 200 ES is pretty nice! She does look pretty good. Now to decide do I really need two baroness?

I have secretly been pining away for this, have no desire to start a GI Joe collection so don't know where this fits, but really don't care, I just like it an awful lot, especially the red.

Back