CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: Holy Moses!!! Christian Bale again?!?!?!?

Hi All - Bale will come about later this year perhaps. No rush on him as I have enough coming out right now... :)

Also - thought I would share on here for fans of my work - I am breaking into statues now :)

I am excited to announce I am doing some sculpting work for Chronicle Collectibles! My first project is Terminator Genisys :yess:

I'll show stuff here as I am allowed :)

Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: Holy Moses!!! Christian Bale again?!?!?!?

And man does the time fly!

Revealed today! :yess:

Started as a digital scan of the man himself - Cleanup - Hair Expression - and Damage by me. Pose and base too - coming soon :)

11150391_1572593743000465_1899586742196924219_n.jpg

no offense, but some times i feel like you bit off more than you can chew,
all you projects are great but only half get actually produced(to my knowledge) and this really saddens me..:gah:

Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: General Zod

looks brill man!

Hi Creg,
I'm interested in the Maroni you showed last year, but it never becomes available for sale. Would you be releasing it anytime soon? If not, would you consider private commission? I'm very interested in it, please let me know if you would consider it. Thanks very much!

Hi, I see that you have some really nice sculpts in the pipe line but will you ever make them available for sale, I have been waiting for the Dutch sculpt for years and it never materialized, any chance of that sculpt coming available, THANKS

Back