CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: "Are you not entertained?!"

Any word on the DUTCH sculpt, seems to be loads of sculpts being planed but they don't materialize into actual sculpts that we can get to buy from you, also any chance that Liam Nisen will be turned into Qui Gon from star wars, THANKS

That Maximus is top notch! Can't see it getting much better than that :)

Well I put up an interest thread for the smiling head with virtually no interest. I will probably do the dreaming head in a very limited run as opposed to the higher release that I had planned.
I'm guessing you meant screaming head, or is the dreaming head the relaxed neutral sculpt?

My favs are actually the neutral & smiling sculpts. Is the neutral sculpt still getting a release?

I only remember voting in 2 polls ever since I joined here (over 3 years :horror ). Both were yours :lol Hulk & John Wick.

He had to go to the barber shop :lol

The sides and back of his hair was too poofy. More of a buzz cut now. Should have him wrpped up this week then off to print!

A screaming Maximus headsculpt? Oh hells yes.

DOOOO EEEEEEEET!! :thud:

I've been keeping a close eye on the Zod headsculpt, I don't want to miss out. When it's ready for purchase where do we go to buy it/get on the list for it?

I will post it in the interest section here when they are in hand.

Here are some Victorian era men's boots I did recently.

IMG_20141201_164430025_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141201_164543267.jpg

IMG_20141201_164523911.jpg

IMG_20141201_164503615.jpg

Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: General Zod

Hey Creg. What will the price be for one of your Zod heads?

Back