CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: General Zod

No problem. For those who like my work - I plan to take on the body market next year. As of now I will be taking the concept to Kickstarter in 2015.

There is NOTHING like it on the market and I hope for it to be a game changer. :)

Stay tuned.

No problem. For those who like my work - I plan to take on the body market next year. As of now I will be taking the concept to Kickstarter in 2015.

There is NOTHING like it on the market and I hope for it to be a game changer. :)

Stay tuned.

Bodies you say? Nothing like it on the market you say?

:pray: 1:6 comic Bane body, 1:6 comic Bane cody, 1:6 comic Bane body :pray:

:lol

Stay tuned.

Sounds cool!

Any chance the Hulk sculpts will ever be made? All of your work is rad but sweet sassy molassy those things would have been sweet!

So who is painting the painted zod sculpts you will be offering?

They will be factory produced in a short run.

Any chance the Hulk sculpts will ever be made? All of your work is rad but sweet sassy molassy those things would have been sweet!

Well, I started a interest thread for the smiling head and it went nowhere. I may do the screaming head though. As a short run. Like 10 pcs or so...

Stay tuned.

A decent child body by any chance?.......for a potential 1:6 scale T2 John Connor action figure I hasten to add lest this post look very suspect indeed :lol

Revisiting an old piece...

bale2.JPG

Last edited:
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: Holy Moses!!! Christian Bale again?!?!?!?

I would want good Wayne

Looks great Dean

Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: "Are you not entertained?!"

Fantastic Zod sculpt mate. :wink1:

Great likeness. When you're done with this, you should mod it to be his character
from Boardwalk Empire. I'm sure you'd get some takers based on the other figures
that are being made from that show as we speak. :)

This is exactly what I was thinking. :goodpost:

I want one bb cowl, pls let me in!!!

Back