CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - Prop scanned BB Cowl coming your way in 1:

The Batman Begins cowl is stunning, Creg!!! I definitely want one.

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - Prop scanned BB Cowl coming your way in 1:

YES FINALLY!!!! ive been waiting for you to do the batman begins cowl ever since adam's was shown!! i cant wait for this!!

Just saw the Dark Knight cowl too! I'm going to need a couple of those.

I admit the lines drive Me crazy sometimes but if your going to sell copies of your sculpts at least take some criticisms but I guess some cant handle the critics.

Actually MRM no doubt you fixed what I was pointing out (I'm not saying it was because me, but we will never know..:lol)

I still don't know what those red lines are supposed to indicate.

Accurate Schmaccurate.

Take it to PM's guys. Tired of the bickering on my thread. I don't mind critiques but critiques of a criticizer and critiquing the critiquing of criticizers is getting old.

Anywho...

Progress!

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

Last edited:

I actually had no interest in the older, bearded bale wayne, but seeing that on a body with clothes, even unfinished, makes me thing it'd be a great setup. Awesome work man. Super excited to see the begins cowl.

Great work.

Yes - there will be a small post under them attaching them to the cowl that will act as a place to "hang" the cape.

Interesting.

Wow that looks superb Dean!! :rock

Didn't even know you were making that guy

Back