CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Upcoming Projects - KFC Wayne PROTO PICS!!!!

Cool Batman quote here...

Cowl scan in-hand.

More SOON.

attachment.php

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - Prop scanned BB Cowl coming your way in 1:

Wow, would love one of these please :hi5:

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - Prop scanned BB Cowl coming your way in 1:

If there is a list I'm interested to good to pass up the tf head sculpt sucks.

Damn. What's with the plethora of BB cowls around. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I just noticed that...all of a sudden there's like 3 different BB cowl molds being produced...random

Looking good. I'd watch out though. There was a thread in the interest section that got locked because someone was going to scan the Enterbay cowl and get it printed out in 1/6.
None clown mentioned "recasting" and the thread was shut down. I don't know how it can be recasting, but there's always one idiot who cries wolf.

That's back up and running. Dave okayed it. There will be some resculpting done to it

Yeah I just noticed that...all of a sudden there's like 3 different BB cowl molds being produced...random

I was always complaining that we had all these Wayne customs etc but no BB cowl which is really what we need and now there is 3.

Well - I've been planning releasing a proper BB cowl every since I laid eyes on Adam's sculpt. We all know that wasn't going but I never let go of it and have been talking about this one for about a year now.

I was always complaining that we had all these Wayne customs etc but no BB cowl which is really what we need and now there is 3.

Sorry to ask this here. But I know MRM is sculpting one BB headsculpt, other is being produced by Creg Customs.. what's the 3rd one you're talking about? can't find any other thread related..

Well - I've been planning releasing a proper BB cowl every since I laid eyes on Adam's sculpt. We all know that wasn't going but I never let go of it and have been talking about this one for about a year now.

Well I'm super excited for this...I love everything about that figure except for the neck and faceplates.

Sorry to ask this here. But I know MRM is sculpting one BB headsculpt, other is being produced by Creg Customs.. what's the 3rd one you're talking about? can't find any other thread related..
Steve Guinta's

This is Good News! Thanks a lot for finally getting on this project Dean! :yess:

Damn. What's with the plethora of BB cowls around. :lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106127

It has been a year, I am sure a lot of folks have been waiting for this to happen. :wave :peace

Back