CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - Prop scanned BB Cowl coming your way in 1:

Looks so cool. So much above everything that has being produced on BB in 1/6.

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - Prop scanned BB Cowl coming your way in 1:

Wow it looks amazing so far!!!!!!

Can't wait to buy it.

Very good start

PLEASE DO A SWEAR TO ME VERSION!!!

35n7rv.jpg

Creg, could you please take a capture of your 3D Batman Begins cowl, on this angle, to compare:

batmanbegins01.jpg

Beautiful and impresive accuracy ! :thud:..

Great job so far :yess: :bow

Only a few thing need to get better, in yellow. The rest is pure gold.

bbegins2.jpg

Other things which are just my opinion:

* The eyes (the eyeball, the whole white portion) need to be less prominent and more deeper.

* The inferior lip "area" has to be filled a little bit.

Epic.

I agree eyes need to be a bit deeper/the eyehold rims of the mask need to be more defined/deeper.

The lips look slightly too puffy for some reason, i know you're using the same Bale base sculpt though

Epic.

I agree eyes need to be a bit deeper/the eyehold rims of the mask need to be more defined/deeper.

The lips look slightly too puffy for some reason, i know you're using the same Bale base sculpt though

Yeah the lower lip seems to be abit too wide.

Dude I'm kinda getting tired of your stupid diagram pictures with lines and crap. Seems like all you do is complain about people's work and try to make them change their stuff to your liking

Last edited:

Tap the breaks boys... That bale is just in there because I wanted to see his head in it. :lol

That' the narrower cheeked older Bale anyway and not BB.

Dude I'm kinda getting tired of you diagram pictures with lines and crappie. Seems like all you do is complain about people's work and try to make them change their stuff to your liking

:lol just ignore me. The post wasn't for you anyway.. you're not sculpting anything, I don't get why you get so offended... If you think the sculpt is perfect already, then prove it... Otherwise stop complaining.. you're not being useful to the thread. At least I'm trying to make things more accurate.

:lol just ignore me. The post wasn't for you anyway.. you're not sculpting anything, I don't get why you get so offended... If you think the sculpt is perfect already, then prove it... Otherwise stop complaining.. you're not being useful to the thread. At least I'm trying to make things more accurate.

:slap :lol :lol
Dude, you're never useful in any thread. All you are is a little whining troll that just like to stir up problems. And all Ecko is doing is pointing out that fact....YOU'RE the complainer. Give it a damn rest.

comments and suggestions are pointless until the final render/printed sculpt is shown. a wip is exactly that, a wip. and if you still don't like the finished product you don't have to buy it.

:slap :lol :lol
Dude, you're never useful in any thread. All you are is a little whining troll that just like to stir up problems. And all Ecko is doing is pointing out that fact....YOU'RE the complainer. Give it a damn rest.

Really?

Looking good so far. Just wondering if you still can fix those areas:

mrmcowl.jpg

*Protection on the chin
*Back of the head a bit flat

i'll look into it :)

FIXED!!!!!!!! thanks for pointing that out.

DSCN6130_zpsddccb64a.jpg

comments and suggestions are pointless until the final render/printed sculpt is shown. a wip is exactly that, a wip. and if you still don't like the finished product you don't have to buy it.

Actually I disagree. you can always contribute with different pictures and images that the sculptur maybe doesn't have/noticed and will help during the WIP. :wave... FEEDBACK is the best way to develop projects ...

Otherwise you get figures like the DX12 :slap

once in awhile it can be helpful, however repeatedly posting pictures and telling someone what you think should be done gets really annoying. just let the guy work and relax and see what he puts out when he's done.

once in awhile it can be helpful, however repeatedly posting pictures and telling someone what you think should be done gets really annoying. just let the guy work and relax and see what he puts out when he's done.

THIS. :clap :exactly:

also tyranus you did post the other posts you followed that up with which were not helpful at all.

3D scan of the BB cowl? :thud:

Awesome! :yess:

Can we expect the same for TDK? :pray:

I'm actually kind of thankful for Tyranus' critiquing and opinions. Just trying to make it more accurate.......but it seems you guys know him better than I do. :lol

Back