Creature SSE Dio Registry.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just watched one go for $380 on ebay. Don't know if that's reasonable for these going forward or not. $200 on a one-day turn around is pretty astounding.

He had it set up for "make an offer" or "buy it now"-- it went at the BIN price. There weren't bids, and the offers weren't visible. I was desperate enough to offer $285, but someone else was more desperate than I was.

i'm at work...piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics!

mine should be here today. hopefully to stay. :lol

Mistress willing, mine will be here today!

F'N UPS called me 7 times this weekend with an automated message to remind me that someone will need to sign for the shipment.

Number 11 was waiting at the office today, but after a week off, I was so busy I just haven't had time to open or inspect it. Hopefully all is well and I won't need a replacement. I'll inspect it after work.

just got mine...#96!

016-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

027-4.jpg

008-2.jpg

006-4.jpg

030.jpg

014-1.jpg

021-4.jpg

022-2.jpg

033-1.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait till mine arrives! It wont come till Wednesday, though.

Nice pics Orc !

I'm still on the waitlist ... it's no looking good. I guess i wasn't mean to be a flipper after all!

However, I am happy i purchased the Color Dio when I had the chance. After comparing pics, the Color Dio has much more POP !

I was going to wait for the SSE because most say SSE > COLOR, but in this case i'm affraid it's the other way around.

016-2.jpg
IMGA0931.jpg

027-4.jpg
IMGA0936.jpg

033-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
IMGA0933.jpg

Back