CRAFTONE :1/6 Shocking ( Headsculp *2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy at the Son of Monsterpalooza show in Burbank this weekend and I have to say it is incredible in hand. The company Craftone is doing amazing work and I hope they continue to do so. Headsculpt and clothing, are top notch rivaling Hot Toys and what's cool is they include two head sculpts at a great low price. I can certainly see ol Jack in his signature maniacal grin. This will go well with my iconic movie character collection. Just too bad the set didn't include a bathroom door for him to chop up and stick his head though.

heres-johnny-o.gif

MelDesigner 007

That is nice to hear.

I'm so close to picking him up but I was tipped off by a fellow member that the Brother Production version is the better option, so decisions, decisions on my part. :gah: :lol

I actually just ordered this myself and waiting for it to be delivered. I thought it looked cool and read the quality was good so figured why not. Always wanted a Jack Torrance figure and at under 150.00 no less.

Mine arrived and wanted to join in on singing it's praises. Can't be more pleased with it. As said before, the clothing and the head sculpts are truly fantastic. I don't think I'm exaggerating saying the heads are at HT levels as far as paint apps and overall quality. Craftone's extreme close up promo pictures don't do the sculpts justice. Yes, they're not dead ringers to Nicholson and no way compares to the DX 08 but man they are really good and while I haven't owned any, I think the Craftone sculpts look better (and I could be wrong since I never owned any) than the crazy expensive bootlegs that are out there. The base body is very sturdy but a little limited compared to a truetype. Might do a swap at some point but I can live with it for now. Overall very, very good quality for surprisingly not a lot of money.

Just PO this guy for a really good price and I just hope I don't regret getting this version over the Brother Production one. :gah:

Pretty sure I made the right choice though. :yess:

He was going for $105 to $110 for a while on ebay, for the last 3 weeks now all going for about $150, any sites to order it from for under that price?

I just ordered him from KGHobby for £85 plus shipping (I also ordered other stuff also). So you being US based I assume that getting him from there plus shipping would probably be just under $150 I would think.

Congrats on the purchase 66. I think it's a winner but again, if you want to get some crazy two handed hatchet poses a new body will be needed. Nailz, Monkey Depot has it for 134.00.

Congrats on the purchase 66. I think it's a winner but again, if you want to get some crazy two handed hatchet poses a new body will be needed. Nailz, Monkey Depot has it for 134.00.

Thanks guys, gotta start an Evil Shelf in my detolf , halloween is right around the corner

Hey man, thanks for sending the link. I just reviewed that website and they are not looking positive. Of course every website has negative remarks but this site had more bad than good. I'm still curious though, lol

Very nice, the top photo is ace! I'm in between a move and have all of my figures packed up except for this guy at the moment. I know, terrible pic. For me it really has a presence and can't wait to get my curio set up with the addition of Shocking Guy.

shocking.jpg

Hey guys I just found it new on Aliexpress for $77 shipped. I know it sounds too good to be true though with the buyer protection and ccard protection I am going to give it a go. For anyone that is interested her is the link.
CRAFTONE Horror SHINING Movie Shocking Guy JACK 1/6 Figure IN STOCK Free shipping-in Action & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I was going to say good find....well it can be but I looked at reviews on google (i do that to every new site that I come across) and alot of negative reviews. Read a few and mostly saying long delivery times and it seems they just use your money for 60 days then return your money, lost deliveries, claims of not receiving payment and quite a few other things. Hope it goes well for you, if it does its a big score. I have been on the prowl for one the last few weeks and if you get it at $77 that would be great.

if it looks to good to be true it is. I kept a close eye on the tracking and it said it was delivered last week and I never got it so I researched the tracking and see it was delivered in NY not AZ where I am. I filed a claim on their website and the website contacted me and put a freeze on all the sellers transactions and is going to refund me. I apologize If anyone used that seller because of the good deal I pointed out though you are protected and will get your money back.

Got him in a few days ago and man is he great or what? Definitely value for money here I tells ya. :lecture

Being really busy I have not had the time to have a real look at him or time to futz him/pose him right so these pics are pretty basic until I have him looking right -

Some pics of the alternative head sculpt -

Here's Johnny! :panic:

Yep it is and the overall quality of the figure is superb especially at the price.

He is heavy and sturdy also, doesn't feel cheap at all and things are looking good for their Heat figures which I have on order also.

Back