CRAFTONE :1/6 Shocking ( Headsculp *2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh just noticed this thread and I must say that I'm impressed especially at the price.

Both HS are ok I guess and I can see Jack in them from a certain angle and I think I may be having this one.

You would've seen this if the thread was in the Horror figures section where it belongs. Hint hint mods...

You would've seen this if the thread was in the Horror figures section where it belongs. Hint hint mods...

To be fair I do visit this section a lot so I just completely missed it. :slap but I can see why it should be in the Horror section.

Looking at the head sculpts I think they may have gone a bit extreme especially with the teeth but not doubt I really like it.

It's up on ebay. Headsculpts don't look as good as the promo pictures. Will still pick it up.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Yeah I saw them earlier on today and for just over a £100 it's a great piece. I think I will pick one up in the next few weeks and I'm really digging it if I'm honest.

Can't understand why nobody (exept Snyderman)can see Jacks nose tip need to be quiet sharp and thinner?

Joy Snyder definitely one of the most underrated sculptors in this hobby. Her Torrance sculpts may not be as hyper detailed as some of the others, but she captured Nicholson in that role better than anyone has so far.

I'm actually digging this figure quite a bit and I think it would be a good representation of the character in anyone's collection. I'm probably going to pick him up pretty soon.

I got mine a week ago. I had the subway version and i REALLY like this one better. the clothes quality is good and the sculpts area realistic. The ax is wood and metal, It includes a fat suit, the boots are rubber, but weathered and not bad. an overall great looking fig

Heres are some pics, enjoy...

IMAG1558_zpsn1dni8sd.jpg

IMAG1561_zpshtj8oi8j.jpg

IMAG1560_zpsjp2tylmr.jpg

IMAG1562_zpsxf94w5z3.jpg

IMAG1563_zpscnfxtpdg.jpg

IMAG1569_zpsoypvwivi.jpg

IMAG1568_zps0jikpfrp.jpg

IMAG1564_zpsvwptvn4t.jpg

IMAG1565_zpscrzb3xvk.jpg

IMAG1567_zpsgcpod45h.jpg

Thanks for the pics and info my friend and he looks ace.

Definitely going to add him to the collection, thanks.

Just got this Jack in the mail. Crushes all previous attempts. CRM, Subway, Brothers, and yes even Rainman. Is amazing in hand. Photos don't do it justice. And for $100 shipped!

Ive seen this in hand, and own the subway version and rainmans, and this is not a patch on either - one,s opinon guys , but the truth...

Back