CRAFTONE :1/6 Shocking ( Headsculp *2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him in a few days ago and man is he great or what? Definitely value for money here I tells ya. :lecture

Being really busy I have not had the time to have a real look at him or time to futz him/pose him right so these pics are pretty basic until I have him looking right -

I like these pics. :) I think it turned out very good and especially for the price.

If only the likeness were a little bit better. No doubt it's a great value, and a nice figure.

I like these pics. :) I think it turned out very good and especially for the price.

It sure did pal. At this price point there should be no complaints really.

If only the likeness were a little bit better. No doubt it's a great value, and a nice figure.

The likeness is a little better in hand, and I can see both the character and Jack in the two head sculpts.

I have this figure on my desk at work mainly as a Halloween decoration (well, that's my excuse for putting a figure of an axe-wielding psychopath on my work desk), but only a few people know who it is. That's not a knock against the likeness though; the ones who can't identify it are the uninitiated who haven't even seen The Shining.

I have this figure on my desk at work mainly as a Halloween decoration (well, that's my excuse for putting a figure of an axe-wielding psychopath on my work desk), but only a few people know who it is. That's not a knock against the likeness though; the ones who can't identify it are the uninitiated who haven't even seen The Shining.

the crazy face just grows on you.

this is not the type of doll that you fall in love in 1st sight, but it slowly grows on you. I would say it's adorable. they even have the saliva inside the mouth.

the axe uses metal parts, the body is heavy, not sure what material they used. the quality is there. no cheap oversized buttons or velcros. but i have yet seen any good pose on the internet. but even with the less articulated body it can do natural pose, if you spend time working on it.

Just received the reissue today. Looks ok. Body is a bit odd. Very shiny and the padding is way too big, had to take it out because he really isn't that fat in the film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received the reissue today. Looks ok. Body is a bit odd. Very shiny and the padding is way too big, had to take it out because he really isn't that fat in the film.

Is the headsculpt detail the same as previous release?

Pictures please ??

I gave a like, I saw your comment about a dislike. Probably a prick from here.

Well, your review cements me passing on it. Just looks too meh for me to buy it.

I gave a like, I saw your comment about a dislike. Probably a prick from here.

Well, your review cements me passing on it. Just looks too meh for me to buy it.

Thanks, yeah who knows eh? Glad I helped you out, might have to replace body and hands.

Back