Cowboys & Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it is a bit painful. I've seen him doing the talk shows recently, and he seems to be exactly the same in real life which makes me think he's just showing up for the paychecks at this point. I swear he may have actually been a bit stoned on Conan, that or he had a mild stroke before hand.

Much younger wives will do that to you. :D

Trailer looks great, I just hope this movie doesn't take itself too seriously and has some humor to it. Something that RDJ would've definitely been more capable of handling than Craig.

Anybody else think Craig looks like a grown up Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle? :lol

dewey1.jpg

Yeah looks like a really interesting mix

I will definately catch this at the cinema

After seeing the trailer I was already looking forward to this one, but now it's gone near the top of my must-see list for 2011-- and that list seems to be getting longer with every new trailer.

Was cool to see the trailer last night before HP. Looked great on the big screen as will the movie I'm sure. The only thing that has me worried at all is some folks laughed when they saw the title at the end of the trailer.

Was cool to see the trailer last night before HP. Looked great on the big screen as will the movie I'm sure. The only thing that has me worried at all is some folks laughed when they saw the title at the end of the trailer.

yeah that happen at the theater i went to also, i was looking around wondering why they were laughing :dunno

The title is odd. When I watched the trailer on my comp, I could just hear the snickers, and snide comments.

Meh.

Back