Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm a broken record but we NEED bop statutes!:lecture

Last chance to get Barbra in a wheelchair as Oracle before the DC universe reboots!

Plus Huntress, Dove, Lady Blackhawk!:pray:

I was so thrilled to get Black Canary but I thought there would have been more bop girls done by now.

Checklist:

1. Current ongoing comic
2. Sexy
3. Popular.
4. Main stream characters

Checkmate.

Make it happen DC Direct!:impatient:

Did Adam give you any hints? :naughty

No. In fact he looked really annoyed I had stopped to talk to him. He was in the middle of checking out the Covergirls statues at the DC booth when I talked to him for 10 seconds :lol

I know I'm a broken record but we NEED bop statutes!:lecture

Last chance to get Barbra in a wheelchair as Oracle before the DC universe reboots!

Plus Huntress, Dove, Lady Blackhawk!:pray:

A BOP lineup in the Cover Girls line would be sweet! Especially a Lady Blackhawk! :drool :yess: :rock

As much I would absolutely LOVE a BoP line, at this point I think the chances are slim to none, at the very least you will be waiting a really long time as DC Direct has slowed to a C--R--A---W--L. Their 2012 offerings are really anemic. At SDCC I was surprised to see their once glorious showcases go from being the centerpiece of the DC booth last year to basically to glorified Detolfs this year. And even then, half the items inside were items already released. That said though, I'm still looking forward to more Covergirls even though I'm kinda on a break from the line, and the Green Lantern Vs. Parallax statue they have coming up.

Wonder Woman arrived today. I'm amazed by how much more presence she has compared to the other three I own. It makes sense that she would, but I was not expecting it at all. She is beautiful.

Easily the best in the line. I'm a fool for taking so long to get her. :duh

First WW or Armoured WW??? and congrats

Wonder Woman arrived today. I'm amazed by how much more presence she has compared to the other three I own. It makes sense that she would, but I was not expecting it at all. She is beautiful.

Ciongrats on getting her, Devil! :rock

:lol:lol:rotfl

It is funny because it is a sad truth.

:lol :lol

Nothing in the works as of now. Adam's got his hands full with his covers and Sideshow designs!

sideshow designs!!:yess::clap

Glad to read your making a good recovery DS

Do you think you will still come to thought bubbles?

Looking forward to AH catwoman in 1/4 scale hopefully?

We're trying to work out what's going to happen with Thought Bubble now. Hopefully we can sort it out so that we can still come!

Nothing in the works as of now. Adam's got his hands full with his covers and Sideshow designs!

:yess: :rock :rock

sideshow designs!!:yess::clap

Glad to read your making a good recovery DS

Do you think you will still come to thought bubbles?

Looking forward to AH catwoman in 1/4 scale hopefully?

:pray: Pleeeeeeaw let Catwoman be in 1/4 scale! :pray:

the only problem that I find with the sideshow statues, is that as much as I would love to purchase some of Adam's sideshow statues, i just can't seem to find an LCS in Australia that can obtain them. unfortunately I never got a Jean Grey Black Queen :-(

Back