Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really would like to see just a few more character come out before this closes up. I think the last few were just character misses.

I just cancelled Starfire, and while the statue wasn't as impressive as the control art, I would have held onto her if Raven was designed consistently with the others, and if Wonder Girl was on the way. Negative on both of those, so $100 was too much trouble for Kori.

I am, however, very happy with the six I own.

I hate to say it but I think this line is done. And with Darth Saffron confirming that nothing is in the pipeline, it's the nail in the proverbial coffin. Such a shame really.

Way to go DC Direct. It frustrates me to a unhealthy level at just how mismanaged DC Direct is. That mother effin ship needs a captain NOW lol

I hate to say it but I think this line is done. And with Darth Saffron confirming that nothing is in the pipeline, it's the nail in the proverbial coffin. Such a shame really.

Way to go DC Direct. It frustrates me to a unhealthy level at just how mismanaged DC Direct is. That mother effin ship needs a captain NOW lol

That is sad news. Go F yourselves DCD!!:mad:

That's not very polite.

I may end up getting Starfire later. With 8 Star Wars figures, 4 G.I.Joe figures, Joker and Vampirella PF's, all coming in the next 7 months, she's not a priority. I really only want a representation of her in 1:4 scale. That may be a while, and this would help my patience, but neither of those reasons put her ahead of anything else in my immediate future.

This is sad the line is pretty much dead :(

I'm not really happy with SSC making DC stuff as I can't really get SSC stuff.

With DCD I could just walk into my LCS and pick up my statues. I bought all of my cover girls locally.

DCD is pretty much dead, although it is surprising that they'd let this line just die as it seemed to be pretty successful.

Hopefully we'll see it continue in some form with SSC - although I'm sure the scale will be larger.

It's possible that they'll try to line up a similar distribution scheme with SSC. I can't imagine DC wanting their product gone from comic book store shelves.

Back