Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, does anyone know of a link for this site for a similar forum on the Women of the DCU mini busts???

Harley and Ivy will be my last for a while then

I dont like supergirl. My series sits high, so with her looking up, the face is hidden.

and I already have a wonder woman. Its too early to be doubling up.

Specially with some many beautiful women in the DCU to pick over

Me either. As it is, the words September and October are now imbued with red, black and green, and I get unnaturally excited when I hear or read them.

The Wookilar is the mythical half-man half-pig monster appearing in the end sequence to the movie 'THE PRIVATE EYES' (1981). It's existence is in question until it's cameo at the very end.

privateeyes.jpg

that movie is a classic....I used to watch it all the time when I was little. Watched it on dvd a few years back and still cracked me up...forgot how short it actually was....I tell people all the time about wookilars and they just look at me like I'm stupid...my wife included

ARRRGGHH! Just checked the DC Direct Site. The Harley Quinn release date is moved again to November 10!!!:horror At least, Poison Ivy is still September 15.

Back