Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with the guy who said Ivy and Harley are the last ones to buy. I don't like the Batgirl or Supergirl, and although the Wonder Woman statue is wicked cool by itself, I don't like it as part of this set.

I miss the statues where they just stood beautifully in iconic poses :( Guess that 'flavor' is dead with this set... and with it, my continuing to purchase them.

I'm with the guy who said Ivy and Harley are the last ones to buy. I don't like the Batgirl or Supergirl, and although the Wonder Woman statue is wicked cool by itself, I don't like it as part of this set.

I miss the statues where they just stood beautifully in iconic poses :( Guess that 'flavor' is dead with this set... and with it, my continuing to purchase them.

You could skip until another to your liking comes up:huh , but that's your decision. I don't think the magic is gone yet.

Harley is even later.

You could skip until another to your liking comes up:huh , but that's your decision. I don't think the magic is gone yet.

Starfire, Raven, and Donna Troy. :lecture

I've resigned myself to no Huntress, but she's still #1. Actually, Cassandra Cain is #1, but that will never happen.

I'd also like to see Lady Blackhawk and Carol Ferris. Maybe Lois Lane.

I think I am going to get into this line... starting with, wait for it....

Batgirl. :lol I think she's adorable.

Just want to check out real life pics before I grab her. Always loved her from the 90s toon! :D

Hunni you slay me! Funny thing I really love the colors in her and am sure based off history that in hand it'll be pretty sweet. But the Armoured wonder woman and super girl I have to draw the line on that one.

Hunni you slay me! Funny thing I really love the colors in her and am sure based off history that in hand it'll be pretty sweet. But the Armoured wonder woman and super girl I have to draw the line on that one.

:lol sowwy...

I don't like either of those two, either...

Oh, I bought the Black Widow... :lol

She should be coming to me today too! ;)

And I bought Abigail Whistler last night... lol

Oh, I bought the Black Widow... :lol

She should be coming to me today too! ;)

And I bought Abigail Whistler last night... lol

Ah luv it. how is the widow? she looked a little sparse on the extras. Abigail Whistler is killer looking. congrats! Next you'll be hunting down a detolf for yourself:lol

Got her today grphyx1... love her. Check out the BW thread in the Marvel section, I put up a quick pic ;)

Ohh, I really like that Hawkgirl statue! Cute and sexy!

Why do I still have NONE of these statues?!?! :gah::gah::gah:

Back