Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks pure AH! Really awesome.

My only complaint are the wings, which look a little undetailed...hope they tweak them

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Nice statue! Like the pose, her smirking visage, & the mace.
But agree that the wings seem a bit heavy.
Too 'stone-ish looking' to feel like feathers.
Different paint apps could probably fix that problem though.
See ya next summer, Hawkgirl!

Joseph are ya there? Can you get some good pics of Batgirl?? ;) oh... and Poison Ivy. lol

I also haven't been able to tell by photos (could be the flash) is Poison Ivys skin tone flesh colored/light tan or is it just white?

Joseph are ya there? Can you get some good pics of Batgirl?? ;) oh... and Poison Ivy. lol

I also haven't been able to tell by photos (could be the flash) is Poison Ivys skin tone flesh colored/light tan or is it just white?

I wish :) Maybe I should have mentioned the pics are not mine but member Aquaman's at SF.
Anyways here are some other pics from TNI.

It seems they placed Ivy's shovel corretly this time...but what's happening with Supergirl??? Why is she leaning so much?!

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

I love Hawk and Dove busts
IMG_0399.jpg
;)

As for Ivy's skin tone...judging from this pic at NYTF I'd say she is light tan rather than white

https://photos.actionfigs.com/cover-girls-of-dc/p47853-dc-direct26amp-3b-dc-unlimited.html

Last edited:
Ohh, I really like that Hawkgirl statue! Cute and sexy!

Why do I still have NONE of these statues?!?! :gah::gah::gah:

:exactly: I'm in the same boat. I keep lookin' but I haven't made a purchase yet. It's not like there isn't options either as I'm mainly a Batman guy from the DC universe. Plenty of Bat themed goodness there....

Although that Hawkgirl looks good enough to maybe branch out a little bit. :lol

More pics of the Ivy, Batgirl, and Harley Quinn would be welcome!

I wish :) Maybe I should have mentioned the pics are not mine but member Aquaman's at SF.
Anyways here are some other pics from TNI.

It seems they placed Ivy's shovel corretly this time...but what's happening with Supergirl??? Why is she leaning so much?!

IMG_0403.jpg

I think it might just be a bent attachment peg cause she was flying straight up at SDCC. Can't wait for Supergirl, love the design, the pose, and the love the overall presentation of the piece. Looking forward to that one!

Where did Ivy's legs go?

Harley rules. Nice hammer.

It's a good thing that's not one of these.

EDIT: Ivy still has her legs. The light in that picture made it look like they were the same green as the rest of her clothes. Other pics cleared it up, and she's just like she was.

Awesome.

EDIT 2: those were old pictures.

Not awesome.

Last edited:
Hawkgirl looks cool, a great addition to the AH line if they clean up the wings. Anyone not collecting this line is missing out. The best part for me is that they are small and can be easily displayed as a group and boxes easily stored.

Ah, gotcha joseph. Thanks for finding more pics! ;)

So i'm the only one who likes Batgirl? :lol

Back