Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off-topic. What's your avatar from???
The Wookilar is the mythical half-man half-pig monster appearing in the end sequence to the movie 'THE PRIVATE EYES' (1981). It's existence is in question until it's cameo at the very end.

privateeyes.jpg

Thanks for clue-ing me in. I always wondered what it was...

Half-man, half-pig huh...?

umm...yeah, I'll be sleeping with the lights on tonight.

:eek:

:lol

These look really great. I bet my 12 yr old nephew would love them, hee hee.

I'm sure an adolescent boy would have a field day with these. :lol But honestly I think Wonder Woman is a good example of a female comic hero being both strong and sexy at the same time, but not slutty or anything.

I liked the AH! busts a lot more than I like most of Dodson's, but due to both the size and paint quality to price ratios I opted to stay out of the line, and I currently only have the AH! Zatanna bust still in my collection.
________
_______ download

Last edited:
I have all the AH! and Dodson busts - That Supergirl looks a tad cartoony, but for the most part I've liked all of both series of busts.

id really like a full size harley. if she gets made i hope they go with the long jester hat like this:
214710408_d655fffd2d.jpg

makes me think of pigtails. i loves me a girl in pigtails lol

The Wookilar played by god-knows-who? (Actually looks like Bernard Fox, who's plays another role in the movie.)

wookilar001-1.jpg

I know it's not nice to say, but just from the lip and eye, I'm betting it's Chuck McCann, a friend of the stars. You are the ONLY person besides me I have ever heard mention the Wookilar in all these years. He comes up in conversation with me now and again. Love the Wookilar. :D

Back