Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Previews has a picture of the next babe from this line and the release dates to all of them. Catwoman will be third and Black Canary fourth.

Wonder Woman - June '09
Zatanna - August '09
Catwoman - October '09
Black Canary - November '09

This is the inspiration for Catwoman.
catwoman46.gif

Santa :santa was very good to me this year!

My girlfriend bought the Wonder Woman 1/4 statue for me! I had no idea that she would get this for me, I only mentioned it once to her! She was very sneaky about this gift!

All I got her was an Open Hearts Diamond Necklace and told her we were gonna get some takeout and do it twice! :naughty

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Congrats on the gift Snoopy, your girlfriend rocks! :rock2 I love mine, she's a real beauty and I would probably love her more if I got it as a gift also and didn't have to pay for it. :lol Hope you had a Merry Christmas too dude, I know Wonder Woman helped you out there.

Congrats on the gift Snoopy, your girlfriend rocks! :rock2 I love mine, she's a real beauty and I would probably love her more if I got it as a gift also and didn't have to pay for it. :lol Hope you had a Merry Christmas too dude, I know Wonder Woman helped you out there.

Thanks Havok! My girlfriend blew me away with this gift...especially since she lovingly teases me about being a big kid with this hobby. :eek:

WW made my Christmas all the more special coming from her. :D

I hope you had a Merry Christmas too bro! :santa

I put the Zee and Catwoman on preorder through my LCS. They look great! I loved the AH busts. They were so much better than Dodson's. Hughes' was able to capture not only the look of the character but little nods to their personalities as well. I despise the fact that Dodson's Supergirl jacked the base from the Hughes Supergirl. I'm a Hughes fan so I'm probably just biased, but not without good reason.

Wonder Woman is out now with in-hand pixs all over statueforum.com.

You mean to tell me no one over here has one yet?!

The pixs convinced me to pick her up today off the 'bay for $78 shipped.

Wonder Woman is out now with in-hand pixs all over statueforum.com.

You mean to tell me no one over here has one yet?!

The pixs convinced me to pick her up today off the 'bay for $78 shipped.

Mine just shipped from AlterEgo yesterday. Won't have it until Tuesday/Wed.

Lookin' foward to these ladies! :whip

oooooo I love this piccie :drool :drool

I've got WW on order from Play.com here in the UK so prolly won't get it for a while, but I have the other 3 ordered from Mike at Razors Edge :rock

These ladies are very exciting, they have been captured perfectly imo :rock
x :peace

I snaged Wonderwoman the other day and I am impressed, I do like AH's artwork, The rest of the series looks like its gonna work

Back