Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something is off with Wondy's face although I like the concepts of Catwoman and Ivy...

Line is dead!!! New 52 BLAH!!! Re-doing characters!!!:mad:

hooray, the line is not dead... new 52 statues - Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Ivy
cover-girls-of-DC-statues.jpg

Have to say that Wonder Woman doesn't look great, and it's not just her face. And this is the 4th Wonder Woman in the line.

And while I applaud the action pose of Catwoman - we already have her in that costume in this line.

I'll be picking up the Raven, I like it enough and want to complete the AH! line.

The new WW looks awful.

The Catwoman might be okay, but I'll pass on the Poison Ivy.

Who's the new artist for this line?

I'll be picking up the Raven, I like it enough and want to complete the AH! line.

The new WW looks awful.

The Catwoman might be okay, but I'll pass on the Poison Ivy.

Who's the new artist for this line?

I was wondering the same, im not familiar with that art.

Catwoman looks definitely like Jim Lee's art. Ivy resembles it but I can't be for sure.

Does this mean they're scrapping the Death statue? I wasn't interested in Starfire or Raven so I'm pretty much done with the line, but I liked the Death concept art that was previewed.

That's a pretty crappy pic of a magazine/comic advertisement. I'll wait for better pics to decide on WW.

I'm pretty sure that WW, Catwoman and Ivy are based off of Jim Lee art.

I hope that AH's Death still happens because I was looking forward to adding that one to my collection.

hooray, the line is not dead... new 52 statues - Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Ivy
cover-girls-of-DC-statues.jpg

Once I pick up Starfire, Hawkgirl and maybe Supergirl, I'm done with this line. It will be the end of DCdirect unless sometjing really wows me. But in hind sight, I don't see that happening.

That wonder woman looks god awful in that pic. :thud:

Hopefully Wonder Woman looks better than she does in that scan. I'm excited to see how Catwoman and Ivy will turn out.

It's a shame we never got AH inspired Star Sapphire, Wonder Girl, Donna Troy, Talia, etc.

It's a shame that the AH line of cover girls is dead. Even if these come out looking better then the pictures they don't really go with the others.

I think they've been wanting to move toward action poses with varied bases for a while now, but part of the charm to the original run was the simple pose and the uniform base. At this point, even if they did Donna Troy or Star Sapphire (or Talia, Shiva, Cassandra Cain, Huntress...:drool) I wouldn't be interested.

I hope the new direction works out for those who like it though.

That is the one I really wanna see get solicited soon. I love the control art for it. And I do love the Rave statue

That's a pretty crappy pic of a magazine/comic advertisement. I'll wait for better pics to decide on WW.

I'm pretty sure that WW, Catwoman and Ivy are based off of Jim Lee art.

I hope that AH's Death still happens because I was looking forward to adding that one to my collection.

It's a shame that the AH line of cover girls is dead. Even if these come out looking better then the pictures they don't really go with the others.

Let's hope that because AH! DCD line is dead it means that a newer AH! SSC line is in the works.

Let's hope that because AH! DCD line is dead it means that a newer AH! SSC line is in the works.

My thoughts exactly. This line was good while it lasted...but I am ready to move on and get bigger (and better) products. I can't wait for an AH! Power Girl Comiquette! :drool

Wish SSC start the line "Women of DC Universe" in the future. Like when they did with AH!'s Marvel ladies.

My list of DC female characters:
Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Powergirl, Huntress, Starfire, Catwoman, Black Canary, Zatana, Poisen Ivy, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl and the list goes on... :p

Back