Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman looks definitely like Jim Lee's art. Ivy resembles it but I can't be for sure.

That's a pretty crappy pic of a magazine/comic advertisement. I'll wait for better pics to decide on WW.

I'm pretty sure that WW, Catwoman and Ivy are based off of Jim Lee art.

Hmmm, a Jim lee line would be very interesting but I dont think those are Jim Lee girls. Im just thinking based on the Hush art where he drew Ivy and Selina.

Well, like I said, based on how he drew them in the Hush line I wouldnt think it, though anything is possible.

Poison_IvyJL.jpg

In a similar pose

CatwomanJLee.jpg

You forget the fact it's New 52. Jim Lee himself redrew all of the characters, redesigning them all himself and then handing over the control art and notes to the individual artists on their respective books for them to work their own take on the design based on his control. Lee's New 52 Poison Ivy doesn't look like the HUSH version because he didn't design her that way. He designed her as you see in the poster promo because she is a member of Birds of Prey now.

I do believe that Catwoman is from the pages of Hush. I did read that all the designs where done by JL, like Mike stated. I do hope WW gets redone or maybe I need to see better pics. Also good news for me Raven isn't 125.00 now she 100.00/ it's on DC Direct site

Back