Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't each gift card have its own code?

I think the only thing that would impede using it on the other two sets is gift card eligibility. They may not have it.

just got my kit and it has no expiration date. YIPPPEEE!!! will use it on Xiall fo sho yo!

Ain't one. That was the first thought through my mind... searched it very carefully, there is no expiration date that I can find.

That's a good thing, since these CotD preorders are not exactly going to go up tomorrow.

Got the Spirit package today. will be using the $25 off for Kier.

Got my bone package! Really cool of sideshow to send these out for free. I'm so excited for these upcoming po's. I want the beasties so bad. They always nail the monsters. Let's just stay away from the females for a while. "Cough" red Sonja "cough"

Got my bone package! Really cool of sideshow to send these out for free. I'm so excited for these upcoming po's. I want the beasties so bad. They always nail the monsters. Let's just stay away from the females for a while. "Cough" red Sonja "cough"

When quality pics went up of Sonja, the love came back, although a few haters remain.

I have 4 of the posters from SDCC. If anyone wants one please PM me. All I ask is that you pay for postage.

Im really looking forward to xiall. And my gf really wants ogliavel ( is that right ?? Sorry i just got done working 2 jobs tonight )

If anyone missed the court of the dead coupon with the faction kit, they can have my code, just pm me. I was excited to get it, but I decided im not gonna use it. I only need Xiall (since I already ordered gallevarbe) and I have enough rewards to get her for free, so I wont need the coupon. first come first serve.

If anyone missed the court of the dead coupon with the faction kit, they can have my code, just pm me. I was excited to get it, but I decided im not gonna use it. I only need Xiall (since I already ordered gallevarbe) and I have enough rewards to get her for free, so I wont need the coupon. first come first serve.

Depends on with kit you have..I have 2/3 codes

Back