Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can use a small break! I finally took the plunge, and bought Sauron PF. I need to start saving after this purchase for those beautiful busts....I know they will be $700+ easy just from the materials shown.

I've spoken of the release schedule for Court of the Dead items in a few threads but it probably was not within this thread.

Pieces shown at SDCC will be released in 2014, 2015, and part of 2016. What many folks are unaware of is that a HUGE chunk of Court of the Dead pieces shown at SDCC where completed right before the show. This means that they were/are not anywhere close to being able to be solicited right away. Currently it's estimated that each qtr for the rest of 2014, 2015, and part of 2016 will have a Court of the Dead piece available for Pre-Order. That could of course change but for now that is the plan.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the info!
Hopefully the ones I want will be up for order soon :)

I'm thinking of transferring my superman PF ex to the queen or red death. I'm not loving supes from what I've seen at my lcs.

Flesh!
523591112eea0d638aca08533cd9ce39.jpg

when is the expiration date of the gift card? Xiall might not be in that time frame.

Ain't one. That was the first thought through my mind... searched it very carefully, there is no expiration date that I can find.

That's a good thing, since these CotD preorders are not exactly going to go up tomorrow.

No, that's not the same one. When you actually get the little package you used that first code on, there is another $25 coupon code card inside it. Pretty sweet.

Unless I am completely misunderstanding what you're saying....

You can only use the code once, unless you have multiple accounts.

Back