Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y9yva2ud.jpg

26" tall, 17" wide

Thank you!! :) :)
Is there any way to get the measurement's of the Queen's guard bust? It seems huuuuuuge! :O

Sorry bud, show's over. Hope the other figures, which are merely estimates if the highest and widest points, were helpful nonetheless.

In general, Queen of the Dead is the smallest.

Yeh seems like she's the smallest in a big way.. Which is sort of disappointing, I mean with the majority going to be over 25'' it seems, Queen is going to look out of place on display with the others.

And thanks heaps for the measurements Mutant!! You da man. :goodpost:

With these sizes and detail, things might be expensive, compared to a normal $400 PF. Something in the $700-$1000 range or more, for the newer, bigger ones? I'm not looking to spend the money, I could buy another car with, on these things. I'm interested to see where the prices go. If the prices are around the last three, I'm still in. If they go through the roof....

Thank you for all those measurements. Especially those on Xiall. 26", I didn't realise that staff climbed so high!

Did you measure their height from the top of their heads, or from what they're holding?

Bottom of the base to the highest tip of what they're holding. The measurements aren't exact, obvious, due to the nature of the setup and how crowded it was.

Bottom of the base to the highest tip of what they're holding. The measurements aren't exact, obvious, due to the nature of the setup and how crowded it was.

It's cool that you even got some rough measurements. Thanks a lot for giving us fellow collectors a better idea of their sizes.

Thank you for the measurements, but any ideas on the depths ?
I mean I know most are deep as they are wide but some like the Executioner seem to have space and such behind them as well. I'm making shelves for this series and I just want to make sure :-x

When I measured the width, it was the same as I did for the height. That is, I measured from the two widest points.

But I wouldn't build anything until you have the pieces in hand or unless you build with lots of extra room. I had a shelf built based on the measurements Sideshow had listed, and in the end my shelf ended up being pretty cramped.

Back