Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they are not, I asked as I was confused. Mortighull is Demithyle Reborn and the LSF will not be redone at all in any scale it was a set amount of pieces they sold it that's it.

No they are not, I asked as I was confused. Mortighull is Demithyle Reborn and the LSF will not be redone at all in any scale it was a set amount of pieces they sold it that's it.
It's not going to be the same pose, but they're doing Demithyle again, but this time in 1/4 scale with a whole new sculpt.

Unfortunately I won't be able to collect these mainly because there is no way I could afford them. If I lived in the USA I could collect more but tax on top really makes it hard.

The court of the dead series though look absolutely amazing. Sideshow have done an awesome job of really creating a story and a feel for the series. The detail on them and the use of fabric is insane.

These were AMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!! The sheer detail on these are mind blowing. It's no wonder they dedicated a large portion of their display area to these. I feel like SSC is capable of so much more when they aren't limited by a license. Ive got 2 young ones so unfortunately, these won't fly in my house, let alone have space for all of them. If I were a collector getting into the game just now, these would all get POed. It was AWESOME seeing all the ones that hadn't been previewed as of yet.

I'm down for Queen (already ordered) Kier & Cleopsis definitely.

I have a 2 year old daughter so have to be careful as they could be scary to her so Red Death is 100% no no & SOD is a bit too near the knuckle with the creepy tendrils & dead bodies so will skip her too.
Not sure on the men yet, I love them loads but I can't afford them all so would rather have the ladies :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to collect these mainly because there is no way I could afford them. If I lived in the USA I could collect more but tax on top really makes it hard.

The court of the dead series though look absolutely amazing. Sideshow have done an awesome job of really creating a story and a feel for the series. The detail on them and the use of fabric is insane.

Have a look at Collectibles Direct.
I ordered my Queen with them & delivered she will be £295 (Sideshow will cost around the same shipped once you factor in the Fee's & everything)
They also offer layaway which I am doing & you probably have around 9 months to pay her off if you want to wait that long ;) lol

Honestly get in touch with Lee (Microdragon on the forums) & he will keep you updated on his stock levels etc.

Don't miss out man, you'll only regret it.

Neil

So have all the characters been revealed then? On the court of the dead site, there is the characters page but in the photo of the booth @ sideshow it looks there is ones that are on the website?? Anyone who was there may be able to shed some light I hope..
Thanks in advance :)

So have all the characters been revealed then? On the court of the dead site, there is the characters page but in the photo of the booth @ sideshow it looks there is ones that are on the website?? Anyone who was there may be able to shed some light I hope..
Thanks in advance :)

shieve is missing and oh so many more characters that needs to come.

COTD-Shieve-Arbiter-Bone.jpg

actually, why don't you order them locally? If these all had exclusives, we couldn't afford them as well but since they don't, we can order them locally which saves quite a lot of cash since we don't have to pay for shipping or import fees :)

actually, why don't you order them locally? If these all had exclusives, we couldn't afford them as well but since they don't, we can order them locally which saves quite a lot of cash since we don't have to pay for shipping or import fees :)

Exactly, it;s what I've done & will be doing for the others in the line I want...plus my UK source has a frankly amazing layaway scheme which will help no end ;)

Thanks for your responses guys. I think right now I just have to be sensible and hold off on these. Too much money going on other things at the moment. But I must say these do look amazing. Yeah I only buy from sideshow direct or CollectiblesDirect and I can highly recommend them too, great service!

His base looks cool, but he has a little too much cloth for my liking.

Yeh there does seem to be a lot of clothing.. but I love the face paint on the skull, and the clothing sort of adds to a bit of texture & mystery instead of the armour and flesh look. imo anyway. lol
They all look so good! So you think there will be about 10 PF's from this line? I wanna make space for all of them haha

wonder if Death's General will be re-released? 300 was a pretty small edition size for this, I'd buy it again if they did because it was an awesome statue.

Back