Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW doesn't look so great after seeing some of these.

Please don't make me collect these. Lol. WW still is queen at least I know who she is. These are all made up characters correct? I will admit the details is the best I've seen. Simply amazing! It's so hard to not buy the queen sculpted by Mark Newman. Must resist. I will not get into this line. I have some I love from sdcc like WW, GH, pinhead, but so far PG, BG, and Emma is a let down. But I can't decide on those until I see more.

Please don't make me collect these. Lol. WW still is queen at least I know who she is. These are all made up characters correct? I will admit the details is the best I've seen. Simply amazing! It's so hard to not buy the queen sculpted by Mark Newman. Must resist. I will not get into this line. I have some I love from sdcc like WW, GH, pinhead, but so far PG, BG, and Emma is a let down. But I can't decide on those until I see more.
So are all the DC and Marvel characters.:lecture Every character has to start somewhere right?

So are all the DC and Marvel characters.:lecture Every character has to start somewhere right?

True but I will get them later down the road if they became as popular as the DC characters. I'm kind of surprise the prices of those are not double. They all look like the next level up. Amazing details!

okay its official, i am getting a second mortgage to pay for these. Hopefully we can see the rest even Shieve arbiter of bone.

I do like the license statues too but this line is a breathe of fresh air and i'm loving every bit

HOLY FREAKIN EFF BALLS!!!!!! Oh that does it.. I need everyone of these PF'S. No time for the Busts, just give me the PF'S! How amazing is this line! :horror

Here's more angles of them -
egypt1.JPGegypt4.JPGegypt3.JPGkier1.JPGmort2.JPGogla2.JPGogla3.JPGxiall5.JPGxiall2.JPG

Attachments

• ogla1.JPG
    ogla1.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 313
This is probably one of the most detailed and inventive lines ever...Xiall and Kier are by far my favorites. Unfortunately, there is no way on Earth that my wife would let me display these in the living room with the rest of the collection so I need to pass. Really tempted to preorder Kier and display her in the bedroom next to the PS3...

Looks amazing! man, I can scrap up the money for this line but I gotta think about the space these would take.

I've decided I'm all in for these. I love the darkness and details about them. I just ordered Red Death, Queen of the Dead, and Death's Siren.
FYI - Red & Queen have a November release date. Siren is due in May.
Does anyone know the release schedule for all of the new CotD statues?

Oglavaeil steals the show for me, but the COTD's spark of coolness has been lost after the Aliens announcements. Still beautiful pieces, but there's no way I can get them in place of everything else that's been announced today.

I've decided I'm all in for these. I love the darkness and details about them. I just ordered Red Death, Queen of the Dead, and Death's Siren.
FYI - Red & Queen have a November release date. Siren is due in May.
Does anyone know the release schedule for all of the new CotD statues?
I think I'm in for QOTD an RD, but I'm going to pass on DS.

I looked again at Mortighull and now I'm not liking it so much, I know he's supposed to be the reborn reaper general Demithyle but the skull is weird looking it just looks tilted and squished. The armor on it looks awesome but meh on the Face. Kier really looks great I'll definitely be buying that one. Kinda sucks as I was most excited about Mortighull since I missed out on the LSF.

I looked again at Mortighull and now I'm not liking it so much, I know he's supposed to be the reborn reaper general Demithyle but the skull is weird looking it just looks tilted and squished. The armor on it looks awesome but meh on the Face. Kier really looks great I'll definitely be buying that one. Kinda sucks as I was most excited about Mortighull since I missed out on the LSF.
They're doing Demithyle again in 1/4 scale.

Back