Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. He really is a great PF.

He is huge, I got my money's worth. But the base is so small and plain. As for the statue well if your a star wars fan. This thing is a must have. He's even better in person. Now I hope they make more sith lords! I want them all in PF! :)

All we need now is the 1:6 Dooku figure. Hopefully Sideshow will stop holding back the final Sith Lord and show him at Comic Con this year.

1/6th Dooku would be great. I always thought the 12" inch hasbro figure of Dooku was by far the best they ever made in that line. Of course Sideshow's will be much better. Dooku's speeder from AOTC would be a nice addition in 1/6th scale as well.

I'm trying to take PF dooku light saber off. Does it come off? I see his hand holding the saber seems to be glued on. Any ideas?

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but sadly I have to sell my COUNT DOOKU PF for some emergency cash.

7944932808_4eae76f513_b.jpg

7944932728_0fb6aa53a9_b.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115983

I once again had to dig deep to find this thread. I just made my review of the Count Dooku PF.

This is in my view a VERY underrated piece. I hope this review helps improve this fine statue's popularity. Enjoy!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSfz8HTL2jQ[/ame]

Is a very nice statue. I have it, and yes, is a underrated piece. The only problem I have with this Dooku Premium Format are the clothes in some point, excesive in the pants, and the cape usually is gossip in the interior lining. All the rest seems perfect to me, with a great head sculpt.

Is a very nice statue. I have it, and yes, is a underrated piece. The only problem I have with this Dooku Premium Format are the clothes in some point, excesive in the pants, and the cape usually is gossip in the interior lining. All the rest seems perfect to me, with a great head sculpt.

I can see what you mean. The clothing is a big part of this piece, and thus the way this is done is increasingly important.

I was eagerly awaiting your review of the Count Dooku PF. Watching it confirmed me in my intent to get this piece some day (when I can find it and have the cash :lol). He just looks so real and the pose really fits to the character perfectly. Definitely a "must have" statue for my collection.

Thanks for taking the time to make this video! :clap

I'm still kicking myself for passing on this piece when it was initially released. One day when SSC slows down on all the fantastic new pieces I will put some money aside for this.

I like mine and he looks just like dooku! I don't know why people don't like him? Maybe the characters not in demand? I think dooku is a very cool sith!

I was eagerly awaiting your review of the Count Dooku PF. Watching it confirmed me in my intent to get this piece some day (when I can find it and have the cash :lol). He just looks so real and the pose really fits to the character perfectly. Definitely a "must have" statue for my collection.

Thanks for taking the time to make this video! :clap

Thanks a lot, buddy! You can't go wrong with this one. I'll agree, though, that this is not a piece for everyone. I think many find this piece boring.

I'm still kicking myself for passing on this piece when it was initially released. One day when SSC slows down on all the fantastic new pieces I will put some money aside for this.

Hehe, glad to hear that. I'm sure you'll be satisfied. :)

Don't feel like watching an 18min video. More pics! :stick

Well, that is my style of reviewing. I'm sorry if it's not to your preference. I just like to share my thoughts and go into details. Unfortunately, this sometimes make the videos a little longer. There are some pictures during the video and you're welcome to skip through it. It's up to you. :)

I like mine and he looks just like dooku! I don't know why people don't like him? Maybe the characters not in demand? I think dooku is a very cool sith!

Glad to hear that. I think his popularity is low because to most people this one looks just like an old man with his cane. ;)

Well, that is my style of reviewing. I'm sorry if it's not to your preference. I just like to share my thoughts and go into details. Unfortunately, this sometimes make the videos a little longer. There are some pictures during the video and you're welcome to skip through it. It's up to you. :)

I wasn't really bashing but I guess it came out a bit harsh.
What I meant was that you usually post several nice pics in tandem with your videos so.... where are dem pics???:stick

Back