Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I really want to get one of these. Must add it to the backlog of items to get.

:lol I was just going to write the same thing. I passed on this one but now that pics are showing up I've marked it down as one to look for down the road...

Just got mine today from MWC...#131/750. Just had a quick look at him on the way out the door. Looks FANTASTIC in person! Can't wait to get this sucker on the shelf!

Now we need a ROTS OBI-WAN to go with Dooku and Anakin...

And a Jango Fett PF too please! :D

Here along with Ventress and Grevious who were also missing in the first picture.

p1030981.jpg

:horror:horror:horror Awesome picture!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock

They need to do another Vader. I used to have that one, but it looks too much like he's at bat. Play ball!

Plus his head, abdomen, arms and legs are all facing different directions. Very awkward pose even for a lightsaber battle. :banghead

Nope, no EX of this guy

and it's crazy that it's been over 2 years since I wrote this and still not even an update since.

They need to do another Vader. I used to have that one, but it looks too much like he's at bat. Play ball! :banghead

they already said they will, and that's the Vader I'm on waiting one.

Last edited:
I'll take a Jango as well.

I like the minimalist base. Alot of times its the damn bases that keep me from being able to fit more figures on a shelf. Han's base is much bigger than needed, I'd love to have a smaller base for him so I can arrange the shelf better.

RotJ Vader and Emperor are really the only two things I need to be happy with my Star Wars PF collection. C3-PO, R2D2, RotS Obi-Wan, and FUR Chewbacca will be nice as well, but a new Vader and Emperor are a must.

I'll take a Jango as well.

I like the minimalist base. Alot of times its the damn bases that keep me from being able to fit more figures on a shelf. Han's base is much bigger than needed, I'd love to have a smaller base for him so I can arrange the shelf better.

And you can display figures side by side like I did with Asajj and Dooku.

Just got mine today from MWC...#131/750. Just had a quick look at him on the way out the door. Looks FANTASTIC in person! Can't wait to get this sucker on the shelf!

Now we need a ROTS OBI-WAN to go with Dooku and Anakin...

And a Jango Fett PF too please! :D

Well, got to examine him more closely on Friday after work. GREAT PF. Mine has the dreaded 'broken foot' syndrome though...off to contact my e-tailer to see how to get a replacement. :rolleyes:

:lecture

Count me in for a PF Jango... especially if the pose were to fit nicely next to the PF Boba.

:Lecture

I want a slightly more dynamic pose from Boba.. I am so sick of seeing him stand there with his gun up or on his arm.

RotJ Vader and Emperor are really the only two things I need to be happy with my Star Wars PF collection. C3-PO, R2D2, RotS Obi-Wan, and FUR Chewbacca will be nice as well, but a new Vader and Emperor are a must.

I agree... I am good with that for sure... SITH only for me anyway so it works.

Hi was there ever a 1/4 dooku exclusive version? If so what did he come with? I only see the reg version when I google this.

Back