Couldn't resist anymore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronFingaz

GO CELTICS!!!
Reaction score
I stopped collecting the Star Wars 12 inch figures last year to focus on PF's and 1:1 busts and everything went well until resently.
First i saw a group pic of everything from MaulFan and Monk (showed a little too much):emperor Then i saw a setup by Badmoon and the new Bespin Luke:emperor Add in the awsomeness that is Palpatine/Emperor set and i just couldn't fight anymore:emperor I caved in and am officially back in the Star Wars 12 inch game.
Now i just gotta let someone who wanted to buy my figures since September that they'r not for sale anymore.

I think the first 12 inch purchase since Oct. last year will be Leia as Boussh Excl.

Oh, and i have...

Luke Skywalker Reg. (ROTJ)
Anakin Skywalker Excl.
Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice
Obi-Wan Kenobi Excl.
Han Solo Excl.
Kit Fisto Excl.
Mace Windu Excl.

The only one i don't like and am thinking about not getting i Yavin Luke:yuck Other then that i like everything, even Endor Troops:D

For the record, I would have to agree that even the Endor Rebels are better figures than Yavin Luke. :monkey4

You can't pass on any of them. Yavin Luke while not the overall best figure is worth getting and the Endor Boys are pretty cool.

You can't pass on any of them. Yavin Luke while not the overall best figure is worth getting and the Endor Boys are pretty cool.

If you don't get Endor three and Yavin Luke then you're not collecting the line-- you're buying some Star Wars 1/6. Big difference.:D

Get the Endor three--they look good posed together a la Charlies Angels and while the Yavin Luke is not the best of the line it certainly is a good overall fig and worth having in the collection.

Glad to see that you're back.:wave

Thanks everybody:D I like the Endor Troopers, they'r pretty bad-ass and defirent from the rest, which i like. I will propably get Yavin Luke but only because he's Star Wars:D Anyone got there's repainted by Les? If so, any pics?

BTW- I just got 2 of the 3 endor troops... love em... the third is on the way... as well as Yavin Luke... but he will be re-painted!
Get the troops... the look good with Han in a trenchcoat.

Thanks everybody:D I like the Endor Troopers, they'r pretty bad-ass and defirent from the rest, which i like. I will propably get Yavin Luke but only because he's Star Wars:D Anyone got there's repainted by Les? If so, any pics?

Here ya go...

A few more better shots of Les' fantastic paint job...

I have two of the Endor troops, so far. They're much better than I expected them to be. They're worth getting.

Of course, I only paid $11 for both of them. So they were definitely worth getting! :lol

Here is mine: also repainted by Les. :rock

LesLuke.jpg

The Endor Troops are nice, they're more cool in a generic, non-Star Wars senses though, if that makes sense. If you own them, they're nice military figures, but because they're not directly from the film, you lose the Star Wars context and just think "these are really cool figures" instead of "these are really cool Star Wars figures." Nik and the Sgt. are my favorite 2, I'm not a big fan of Brant's overally look, though he has the better gun.

I'll second and 3rd the "Endor Troops rock" stance.

I'm not sure they rocked at $60, but I'm sure you can find them for like $40 these days and at that price they are great.

They probably had more work put into the weapons and clothing, including helmet, etc, than all the other SW figures.

Back