Couldn't resist anymore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Endor guys are cool, even though I only have the Trooper and Yavin's not that bad, but compared to the other releases his paintwork is less than stellar. But the rest of him is well done.

I'm gonna get Leia As Boussh Excl. and i just remembered that i got $42 worth of reward points SS ows me from an order hat went bad. So now i can get one more, i just don't know which one:confused: I could either use it on...

Asajj Ventress (Want the Excl. more)
Darth Maul (Want the Incl. more)
Yavin Luke
One of the 3 Endor troops (Which one is best?)
Jabba The Hutt (Need to save up a bit more $$$ and would prefere the Incl.)

Or i could wait and see if Bespin Luke Excl. or Ben Kenobi Excl. becomes available later (doubt it, though).

What do you guys think?

As a diehard lover of th 1:6 scale Sideshow Star Wars and LOTR figures. I say welcome back! The more, the merrier!

But buy all of the 1:6 LOTR stuff as well so that line doesn't end.

Yavin Luke

Definitely skip Jabba Inclusive, and get him on ebay for 1/2 price some day.

Skip Endor dudes.

Skip Yavin Luke.

Get MAUL or ASAJJ... you'll be happy with either.

I'm gonna get Leia As Boussh Excl. and i just remembered that i got $42 worth of reward points SS ows me from an order hat went bad. So now i can get one more, i just don't know which one:confused: I could either use it on...

Yavin Luke

Or i could wait and see if Bespin Luke Excl. or Ben Kenobi Excl. becomes available later (doubt it, though).

What do you guys think?

Bump:D

Any surgestions?

That is up to you nobody can tell you otherwise.I mean it's cool to have yes but it's not needed.. I like regular on display more.

I like the regular head too. But i'm a big Star Wars fan and would like to have them all in exclusive but it will be more expensive since i live in denmark:monkey2 People sell them for about $80 on ebay. Then add about $38 for shipping. $118 + 25% customs is $147.5:emperor
So i might get the regular version and then only get the exclusive for a select few.

I'll let you know what i decide:D

Back