Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out!

Hey man...I need:
Bruce Lee: Enter The Dragon
Bruce Lee: Game OF Death
Bruce Lee: Fist Of Fury

With the name tags please as above.

Please let me know if you want payment in advance.

Thanks.

Did a small run of Mark 5 Arc Reactor Vinyl Decals this morning, these are ready to go and can ship bright and early Monday morning.

I did 2 different ones, one is in a glossy black vinyl and the second is on a specialty vinyl that is semi-transparent and has a frosted look, when you place this vinyl on a glass surface it looks like the art has been etched into the glass. The etched one on a detolf or case door looks fantastic.

Put them on your car, macbook, detolf, notebook, just about anywhere.

Decals will have application tape on each one, I just didn't put it on before taking the photos.

Size is 3.25"

Either version $6 shipped in the US or $7 outside the US.

Shoot over a paypal if you want to snag any of these.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@ Ross, got you on the list, will be looking for artwork in the correct res. Thanks!

Ok gang, thank you for bearing with me on the Sideshow base template. I have it available for download on my page:
https://corrosedesigns.com/ht-base-template

Also, I just want to say again thank you for everyone who has been patient with me on their custom requests. It's one thing to have an entire library of designs already designed, and then to open the gates for ordering, it's another to design as you go, which is what I have been doing. I know some folks get excited about an order or a design, but please keep in mind I have a full on career for my 9-6 and this is one of the many small projects I do for fun nights and weekends. I literally am having to clear out PMs every 3 days because I cap out at 100%.

I definitely want to do everyone's designs and I will get to everyone if they can hang tight. If I didn't reply to you yet, it's not on purpose. In some cases I get to someone's name on the list who has been waiting and they have 10 designs for me to do, which is fantastic, but those might take me a few days.

If it's been a long time and you have not heard from me, shoot me a friendly email to: [email protected], that way my PMs aren't getting bogged. If you are emailing to remind me about your requests, make sure you list exactly what you are looking for, and also, any images you can send me for reference will only help get yours done sooner. I would actually prefer if I have not gotten to your order yet that you email me with your specific requests. I have already spoken to my wife about lending a hand in keeping me organized so that I spend less time reading and trying to keep up and more time on designing. So please email as soon as you can.

So again, I'm doing my best, and thank everyone for their patience.

Obviously if you want something already designed, just send a payment and 90% of the time your order will ship in less than 24 hours. Processing an already finished design is super easy.

Anything on the link below, or anything posted on my thread is considered finished and available.

https://corrosedesigns.com/decal-purchase-page

Also please do not pre-pay for custom work that has not been done, because I don't want to have to keep up with unpaid and undesigned/unprocessed orders.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

Can't wait to see what other stuff you have up your sleeve, you do some great work.

Have you considered making some of the base decals without a logo of any sort and just with a pattern? Maybe like a wooden boardwalk, cobblestone, asphalt, desert sands, leaf-strewn forest floor, dirt road, water based decals like lake ripples/ocean foam or something like clouds or the Rainbow Bridge for somebody like Thor to stand on. Just an idea, maybe other people could chime in if that sounds like something they would be interested in.:dunno Ooh, how about a crater laden, war-torn, post-apocalyptic wasteland?:lol

Have you considered making some of the base decals without a logo of any sort and just with a pattern? Maybe like a wooden boardwalk, cobblestone, asphalt, desert sands, leaf-strewn forest floor, dirt road, water based decals like lake ripples/ocean foam or something like clouds or the Rainbow Bridge for somebody like Thor to stand on. Just an idea, maybe other people could chime in if that sounds like something they would be interested in.:dunno Ooh, how about a crater laden, war-torn, post-apocalyptic wasteland?:lol

Sounds very time consuming. :monkey4

He already said he is having problems getting people to pay for designs he has customized for them. I asked him to design some GB logos for me and I paid for them. Then he posted it for others to purchase as well.

Maybe this is the way to go. Get some stuff you want for YOU and then after you pay he'll release it for others to see and if they want it they can buy it. Seems like the most efficient way to do it.

I have done miami killer in white, black, and a "miami" version. All in all 4 different versions for this figure, but you need to email me to see them, they are not posted here.

Army is right, 90% of the custom orders Im getting are following through and paying, the other 10% are having me do a ton of design work, approving it and then they disappear. In most cases this 10% work is for something so obscure, I can't sell it to anyone else, don't even post those. That just ends up being a lesson learned for me.

As a reminder, if you have requested something from me and have not gotten it, please, please send an email to: [email protected].

Be very specific in including your:
- Board Name
- Itemized Wish List
- Include whether a Sideshow or Hot Toys Base, and Nameplated or not
- If it needs a nameplate, spell the name EXACTLY as you want it
- Quantities of each needed
- If you want SPECIFIC logos or imagery, send a link to the image, I will worry about trying to track down a high res or recreate it.

My wife is going to stat keeping me organized and on track with custom requests, and I will be forwarding these emails to her to do a spreadsheet. Even if you have asked me in a PM, and have not heard back, please go ahead and send the email with the above info.

I think this system will run more efficiently, so get me those emails!

Got my stickers a few days. These rule! Great work man. I will be buying more from you very soon.

A+ work!

got my walking dead today(fast post also to uk),and love it many thanks mate.on your web site now to order more in the next few hours.but cant download the template.could you email me a file i can open in adob illustrator.thank you shaun.

screenshot20120903at304.png

screenshot20120915at403.png

By corrose at 2012-09-15

Bro just got these in :yess:

Didn't expect them in so fast. Thanks man they are beautiful.
Also PM Sent :)

Edit: I'll take some pics once I feel better. Battling the flu/fever right now :(

Last edited:

I just got my Decals!! :yess::panic: They are awesome , Kinda a pin in the ass to put them on , after the first one , now i'm a pro :lol

Thanks Corrose , they kick ass :hi5:

Sorry about the flash :mad:
decals001.jpg

My Miami Killer in his Stalking Clothes
decals004.jpg

My Miami Killer in his Miami Metro Clothes
decals002.jpg

My Custom RZ Michale Myers
decals003.jpg

Last edited:

That halloween one is wicked when displayed. It has perfect placement.

The buyer for the RZ Myers flaked on ebay?! There's still hope for me to own it. :yess:

Back