Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out!

He's a busy man , be patient , the end result will be well worth it brother :hi5:

Oh trust me...I know he is extremely busy, and the results will be awesome, but I was wondering if he can just list the decals or even the names of the members on his list that he is woking on or planning to start just so we can have a rough idea of where our request decals stand. That would be great.

I'll soon be able to do something like this, I'm trying to get some systems in place for my wife to streamline requests, I know things are slow going so hang tight. I have been forwarding all requests to her and it's all in the works!

As always, decals already designed can go out the door in most cases less than 24 hour turnarounds, so if you want an existing order, just place it with the info on page 1, or email me directly at: [email protected]

PMs are a no go for me right now, I had it set up to where when I got PMs I got them as emails instantly on my iphone so I could be more aware of peoples questions.

Something has screwed up with the forums and a lot of people arent getting subscription emails or PMs via their mobile devices. Theres a whole thread on this in another section and Darklord Dave is looking into it.

Also I will be on vacation next week starting mid-week so definitely get those existing orders in right away!

Any chance we can get any of the Laney designs without the nameplate cutout? They all look fantastic.

In most cases that's an easy and quick adjustment. Just hit me up. Will be reaching out to the next few folks who have been waiting this weekend hopefully to get some of your orders printed and shipped before my vacation.

Show me the 'Chuck' custom!

Got my second batch of Decals :rock:rock:rock

You're a Great Asset To The 1/6th Community :hi5:

I'll soon be able to do something like this, I'm trying to get some systems in place for my wife to streamline requests, I know things are slow going so hang tight. I have been forwarding all requests to her and it's all in the works!

As always, decals already designed can go out the door in most cases less than 24 hour turnarounds, so if you want an existing order, just place it with the info on page 1, or email me directly at: [email protected]

PMs are a no go for me right now, I had it set up to where when I got PMs I got them as emails instantly on my iphone so I could be more aware of peoples questions.

Something has screwed up with the forums and a lot of people arent getting subscription emails or PMs via their mobile devices. Theres a whole thread on this in another section and Darklord Dave is looking into it.

Also I will be on vacation next week starting mid-week so definitely get those existing orders in right away!

Hey. Been trying to reach you via email. Please contact me if you're still around.

Eric

Hey all, just wanted to throw this out on the table, anyone who places an order for 2 or more already-deigned decals anytime today (10-6-12) will get a free Miami Serial Killer (red on black ver) or a Lebowski rug version (you choose).
Any orders of 5 stickers or more today will receive one from the above choices plus a sticker pack that includes some of my personal designs (seen on facebook.com/corrosedesigns) These are great for laptops, car windows, lockers, notebooks etc.

Orders can be placed on my page or email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks!

Just looked through the thread and these Decals are great! might have to get some for customs I have in the works. I've designed some for myself recently, but they aren't precut and ready to apply like yours are.

also, shout to a fellow DF-DUB Freak! :rock

I had a request for some Superman logos printed on professional quality heat transfer material.

I got around to getting these done and did some tests and the result was incredible.

These would be great for custom superman figs, or just give any of your 1/6 collection a kick ass "S" t-shirt!
As you can see in the photos the material bites nicely into the fabric and flows with the natural wrinkles.

I can offer these for $10 a set (chest and cape). Add $1 for shipping outside the U.S.

I printed out a few sets so these can go out this week before I go on vacation.

Feel free to just go ahead and pay (info on page 1) and your order will get done.

supe01.jpg

supe02.jpg

supe03.jpg

supe04.jpg

supe05.jpg

supe06.jpg

supe07.jpg

Sunday Promo:

Any 2 decal+ order placed today (for existing decal designs) will receive 2 Mark 5 reactor decals. One on black vinyl, one on an FX vinyl that looks like it's been etched, when placed on a glass surface. Ideal for car windows, detolf case doors, macbook covers, etc.

Those "S" shield decals look great.

Hey, just wanted to drop in and say thank you for the two Deadpool stickers! I ordered one color and one b&w for X-Force Deadpool. Cool that you left the blood in color, looks awesome!!

Back