Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out!

Back from vacation and getting back into the saddle. All orders that were placed PRIOR to me leaving last wednesday have gone out. Orders that were placed after that have not been processed yet but will this week. I am about to post some new 1/6 heat transfers on my other thread, so be sure to check those out. Other base decal updates this week as well.

Back from vacation and getting back into the saddle. All orders that were placed PRIOR to me leaving last wednesday have gone out. Orders that were placed after that have not been processed yet but will this week. I am about to post some new 1/6 heat transfers on my other thread, so be sure to check those out. Other base decal updates this week as well.

Link to other thread please :lecture

Army, I cannot print 'directly' onto magnetic sheets because the printer has a metal platen, but I can print on my vinyl decal and you can put this on your magnets. I know you can buy sheets of magnetic inkjet paper at most any office supply store, comes in all sizes and you can cut them down with an xacto knife. If you have a size magnet you need me to match the posters to I can do that. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Don't think of me as just a base decal guy. I can probably pull off most needs that involve printing, decals, heat transfer, backlit film etc. if you guys have specific projects hit me up with them. I have already done company logo decals for a few board members, as well as t-shirt one-offs, so I'm open to doing things aside from base stickers.

Thanks

Army, I cannot print 'directly' onto magnetic sheets because the printer has a metal platen, but I can print on my vinyl decal and you can put this on your magnets. I know you can buy sheets of magnetic inkjet paper at most any office supply store, comes in all sizes and you can cut them down with an xacto knife. If you have a size magnet you need me to match the posters to I can do that. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Don't think of me as just a base decal guy. I can probably pull off most needs that involve printing, decals, heat transfer, backlit film etc. if you guys have specific projects hit me up with them. I have already done company logo decals for a few board members, as well as t-shirt one-offs, so I'm open to doing things aside from base stickers.

Thanks

Movie posters scaled down to fit nicely centered on a detolf shelf would be something I'm interested in. On vinyl is fine with me.

@ army, ok, just hit me up via email and let me know what size you are thinking, and what movies, I can quote you prices based on your info/quantities etc.

Thanks

@ army, ok, just hit me up via email and let me know what size you are thinking, and what movies, I can quote you prices based on your info/quantities etc.

Thanks

I don't know if you got my email...was curious on some decals that i don't think you did yet....was curious if you would ;-)

That Superman Decal is Awesome!
It reminds me of the old HBO intro as well!

Back