Cop joker (not hot toys) asian custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice custom! I have found a kit maybe good for a police Joker... What do you think is it accurate? I remember the uniform being black an not blue...:confused:

GIECU-53.jpeg

Post No. 100 :banana

Very nice custom! I have found a kit maybe good for a police Joker... What do you think is it accurate? I remember the uniform being black an not blue...:confused:

GIECU-53.jpeg

Post No. 100 :banana

That looks like a great kit! Just need to dye the trousers. It is navy blue I'm pretty sure.

Eh its alright. The unpainted sculpt looks good. But when painted he looks too much like a zombie.

And I agree with wofford, a bit overboard on the scarring.

looks dam good 2 me. why not just repaint the v2 brober joker head?

The eyes completely sell it. Looks almost like a still.

Someone has tried it already. Doesn't look that great unfortunately.

I believe it's because the person who attempted to repaint the head forgot to darken the area around the eyes. It's a subtle touch I know, but I think that would do the trick.

I believe it's because the person who attempted to repaint the head forgot to darken the area around the eyes. It's a subtle touch I know, but I think that would do the trick.

Plus they didn't even take a straight on image :rolleyes:, the ones I saw they were all from strange angles.

Interesting how the guy made such a good likeness of Ledger from the enterbay Jet Li sculpt. I never knew how many similar facial characteristics Li and Ledger have. Hope to see more pics of it, hopefully after having some touch ups done to it. Anyways, that repainted 2nd V2 head from HT I saw in the other thread I think could've had a lot more potential. There were certain things about it like the way the eyes were painted that was (Imo) way off, and the weird angles didn't help either.

is anyone gonna find out if this guy is taking orders to sell this thing?

Back