COOMODEL X OUZHIXIANG 1/6 Monster File Series - The Were Wolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admittedly don't know that much about this company. Does anyone know how the quality of their figures compares to Hot Toys / Sideshow? I'm wondering just how close the final product will be to the promo pics. (That, and with all the switchable parts, you'd hope the joints could take a fair amount of push and pull...)

its AWESOME. easily top 3 figure of 2015 if i got it in earlier.lolz
joints are stiff which is good.
Can be posed without a stand. :woo
this figure is top heavy, those wolf arms can easily alter the center of gravity. watch out for nosedives.lolz
futzing this figure took a while.
keep the blowdryer nearby when putting on the wolf parts. heat them up first before inserting the arm and leg pegs.(those things are fragile as shat)
love the accessories, the base is fantastic.
but i'm keeping him in werewolf mode. man bits and other stuff back in the box.lolz

my only gripe is the shirt. it comes with tiny pin up buttons, and i cant close the top chest part shirt due to the hairy neck/chest attachment. i'd probably glue it at some stage.

quick crappy phonecam pics.lolz
20160105_110037_zpsav9gfhem.jpg

20160105_113647_zps2m1gxzat.jpg

20160105_113755_zpsidg3lkba.jpg

20160105_113829_zpsp6nxnlvb.jpg

would like to straight up trade the man bits for the wolf parts if anyone is keen.
love this wolf. wishing i had another one.lolz

wow, great full chest mod!!! how you do it?:clap

got my 2nd one yesterday, the reg to go with my white wolf bloody variant.

Back