COOMODEL X OUZHIXIANG 1/6 Monster File Series - The Were Wolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo! Ordered! :yess:

(It pays to check BBTS Pre-order list daily... :wink1:)

im sold i think tho may wait for inhand reviews, kinda worried that in werewolf mode it will be all heavy and floppy. prolly not but those wolf pieces do look heavy.

ahhhh **** im sold regardless more i think on it, ha! :rotfl

anybody tried onesithxkit before? im not even sure if it includes shipping, or 255 plus shipping?

A little pricey for what it is IMO. I do like it though, and werewolf collectibles are few and far between. Not a fan of the human face at all.

A little pricey for what it is IMO. I do like it though, and werewolf collectibles are few and far between. Not a fan of the human face at all.

Agreed, I think they could have gone with something a little less miserable, but it kind of fits the very stylised art look.

Wish they would do the whole werewolf body then it would look like the werewolf from (doctor who) episode tooth and claw

We had the same thoughts there. The werewolf design is SO the design used in Who.
I'm still very interested in it as it's still a visually interesting figure. I will try to track one down when it's released.

For those in the US, Big Bad Toy Store has this for $215. It really isn't a bad price when you consider all that you get with it.

Back