COOMODEL X OUZHIXIANG 1/6 Monster File Series - The Were Wolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
192915ffyu7mhnuuvyyvre.jpg
[

193127r3kx8qi8x8sak4kv.jpg

193128lq7eeqvvxpeioazj.jpg

193128gdxhd11h51pxz6dr.jpg

193129tqwgiitgtd5w4t5k.jpg

193130nbd1ol11e7l7dvbo.jpg

193131zv1sqeg331trhgj7.jpg

193131fpeudp80pdepnepp.jpg

193132cxz4bvm73ae9edsr.jpg

193133ekufc3p2rxi7i5rz.jpg

I only have a very small number of Horror genre figures (Mezco's 18" Frankenstein and a couple of the smaller figures from the same line) but I think this stylised line rocks.. shame the almost steam punk, Frankenstein figure was such an incredibly small production run.

how come they never offered that pudge frankenstein's monster. lolz

They did. But IIRC it was a China exclusive, which I'm guessing this will be as well (which means most of us will never see this figure, let alone get the opportunity to own one).

They did. But IIRC it was a China exclusive, which I'm guessing this will be as well (which means most of us will never see this figure, let alone get the opportunity to own one).

that's what i thought about this one too, a china exclusive thingy.
but i see coomodels in there now, so im guessing more mass produced this time around. i hope so.

that's what i thought about this one too, a china exclusive thingy.
but i see coomodels in there now, so im guessing more mass produced this time around. i hope so.

Yeah, you could be right. Let's hope that's the case. I really want this figure to go with my Phicen Red Riding Hood.

Back