COOMODEL 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES -Teutonic Knights & Templar Knights

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really cool . Just visited the Metropolitan museum of art in New York and there mid evil knights section had a lot of armors that remind me of this piece . Might have to get this . Keep the pictures coming . How far can you raise the arms? Forward and sideways ? Thanks for sharing .

He can get his arms at least straight ahead of him, but i think the shoulder armor will limit his ability to move them over his head:

CV6xj6r.jpg

He can actually get it straight out to the side but the weight of the pauldrons (and in this case the mace) force it down to about here:

MgnzL8n.jpg

He can get into some decent poses, the new body's ankles are pretty tight and can actually support the figure in most poses.

kZG9Ady.jpg

KSpkk9W.jpg

The only thing i'm iffy on are the pauldrons, they look okay when he's in a neutral pose, but anything to extreme and they sit awkwardly and look goofy to me, i think he looks cool without them but then you can see the magnets they used to attatch them.

uUyddXv.jpg

This looks really nice ! Thank you for answering my question . Coomodel keeps impressing with each release .

My 002 knight arrived today. Great quality, I love it. However my concern for the leather seems like it was warranted. Appears to be similar stuff to what CMtoys used on their gladiators and it disintegrated. Looks like they've already improved on it on their new knights though so that's a plus.

Here is a pic of my new dude:

I really like this armor, but it is a bit of a hassle to dress him up and tighten the stuff

Attachments

• _p503111.jpg
    _p503111.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 114
Any ideas where I can buy a COOMODEL SE 001? The one that looks like Sean Connery? I can purchase it or have a Ace Toys Colossus or Hot Toys thor age of ultron for trade. Im looking for This Guy
IMG_0476.JPG

Back