COOMODEL 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES -Teutonic Knights & Templar Knights

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got shipping notification on the Templar Horse... can't wait. I think the COO Templar is better overall, but putting the ACI Templar on his horse will hopefully eliminate his main weak point which is the cheap body. Maybe the flex in the body will be a bonus when setting him up to ride the horse...

COOMODEL 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES -Teutonic Knights & Templar Knights

I agree 100% . I give credit to ACI for excellent helmets and clothing . The weapons are great as well . They definitely should follow Coo model with there chainmail ( armor)cover and desperately need to update there body's . There supposedly brand new Christian body 2.0 needs to go back to the drawing board and start over . The good news is that as display piece they look awesome .

P.s I just got shipping notice from BBTS for my ACI KNIGHTS HOSPITALER HORSE . Can't wait for this . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458759469.534436.jpg

Just received mine today and have to say this is an astounding good figure, fantastic costume, good body with great array of weapons and they could certainly show Hot Toys a thing or two on how to make excellent leather boots without sacrificing articulation.

CIMG4274.JPG

525cf3a3764082c7f032d1d0d1c03a17.jpg

dd24f7a011ff884145bd49269549e675.jpg

30a743a9260b17f49ad1c354e652d207.jpg

Pain to put the armor on, but way worth it. There is some heft in the armor. Great quality. Leather straps are sturdy!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just a repose of my Teutonic knight figure from Coo models. I'm really still amazed at the little fine details on this guy . Absolutely fantastic job on the shield as well .
badd59db3f5a72664debbac088dd1ec6.jpg
the little rivets on the outside and the wood inside looks like the real thing .
97a4bae8342f7e5dda3a0b6771a99666.jpg

They even added a soft pillow type protector for the arm to rest against . Incredible job on this !
d35088db7f504d22855aaa2c6b5da335.jpg
e45a87f838e5edf21b6419e050bdfdc3.jpg
4abe7735412d177d032d1a7a9d344f9a.jpg

I was really keen to get version 2 but I missed out due to unforeseen circumstances. I ended up having my hours cut in half and couldn't afford it. Thankfully 8 months later I've picked up an extra days work. Sadly it seems to be sold out everywhere. Does anyone know if version 2 is still available anywhere for a decent price?
I found some on ebay but they're charging $80 to ship it to Australia!

I tried to find one for you but it seems like it's sold out every where . I might be selling mine if your interested .

I tried to find one for you but it seems like it's sold out every where . I might be selling mine if your interested .

Man that's so nice of you. I ended up biting the bullet and bought one off of ebay today. More pricey than I wanted but I convinced the wife it can be my birthday present. Thanks anyway.

The Paladin's been out in asia for over a week now, my LCS just got their stock in so i should have him in a few days. I'll try and post some pics here.

Got my Teutonic Knight last week and managed some photos today. I really like this figure! :wink1:

_p108016.jpg

_p105010.jpg

_p108014.jpg

_p108015.jpg

Great pictures ! I'm really glad I got this figure as well . Coo model is really putting out some great collectible's .

Agreed. The Teutonic knight is amazing. I wonder how the paladin and Richard lion heart will turn out. I did not preorder the, but wondering if that was a mistake now.

Yeah, even when not historically 100% accurate, he just looks so cool.

I did preorder the Paladin, but not Richard. It is tempting to get him too. But I have to look for my spendings and the full plate excites me more for now :)

Back