1/6 COOMODEL 1/6 SERIES of EMPIRES (DIECAST ARMOR) - ODA NOBUNAGA(織田信長)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COOMODEL 1/6 SERIES of EMPIRES (DIECAST ARMOR) - ODA NOBUNAGA(織田信長)

Are you getting Naomasa and the Buffalo legend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up Chipgau ? Long time no post . I’m really close to pulling the trigger on Naomasa but I’m really upset that they only include the vest with the special edition. Room is a big factor these days .Buffalo legend had to be canceled . I’m really interested in Hoayu toys Rome figures and I’m very happy with there first reloaded figure . I’m looking to set up a Ancient Rome display .

What’s up Chipgau ? Long time no post . I’m really close to pulling the trigger on Naomasa but I’m really upset that they only include the vest with the special edition. Room is a big factor these days .Buffalo legend had to be canceled . I’m really interested in Hoayu toys Rome figures and I’m very happy with there first reloaded figure . I’m looking to set up a Ancient Rome display .
HaoYu Toys had been awesome imo. They stepped up a lot from their old days with the Chinese Mythology series and the Roman series.

I sold a lot of my WW2 figures and 1/6 vehicles to make room for my Japanese samurai and Chinese cavalry. I have 25 horses now and more still coming. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vest not that great, trust me 'cause it obscures most of armor details. I have no room to display the whole set so decided put everything back in the box, and
just solely display the figure together with other samurai warriors.

Vest not that great, trust me 'cause it obscures most of armor details. I have no room to display the whole set so decided put everything back in the box, and
just solely display the figure together with other samurai warriors.

Good to know brother !! Thank you .

The 1/4 Nobunaga is going to be epic. Imagine a 1/4 Takeda Shingen..!
How big is the 1/4 Nobunaga going to be? Do you think the body they use will be able to hold the weight of the armor without a stand? If not, then we need a 1/4 winter campaign base lol

Anyone know where I can buy his tiger backdrop? I'm starting a small samurai collection and this one would be a nice fit.

I've been displaying my Nobunaga with his armour off for a bit and now I come to put him back together I can't remember how to tie the waist belt properly. Can't work it out from the photos; could someone take a pic of the instructions which came with it for me? I must have thrown them out with the box.

Back