Coolprops Pyramid guard Predator mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So these Cool Props bio masks can't be wall mounted?

Not the first one they released. Seems like they could have put some metal and some holes back there if they wanted to though.

On another note my berserker mask stand actually had the holes upside down and I had to fix them. Got it used and sideshow didn't help me. I would have taken any spare stand they had.

On another note my berserker mask stand actually had the holes upside down and I had to fix them. Got it used and sideshow didn't help me. I would have taken any spare stand they had.

Good luck with that, I asked them if I could buy a stand after one of mine buckled! they said they don't make spares. You'd think they would as they are pretty standard throughout the range.

It's things like this that make me think sideshows quality control guy is either non existant or smoking crack! That sucks!

From what I read about the gort bio they're not even really finished on the back side... I know some on the lair seem to like that but not this guy.. Less overall work done to it and more $$$!!??.... That price is just stoopid!! I mean $350 is a tough pill to swallow and I'm glad I've only done that on the p2.. Poop.. Might even back out on that one and wait for the aftermarket to drop on it...

$600!..... What a joke! What could possible make it worth that much... Booo CoolProps!.. Booooooo!! :Flush

Shame, I might have been tempted since I'm into my Bio's at the minute.

Ah well, good luck to the 5 guys that buy this. You should buy two each and that'll be them sold out....:rotfl

My post from last night vanished, weird.. Anyway, the price on this is a joke!! I think these companies are pushing us right to the limit at the minute, Coolprops just went way beyond it. And are those lenses actually painted?

My post from last night vanished, weird.. Anyway, the price on this is a joke!! I think these companies are pushing us right to the limit at the minute, Coolprops just went way beyond it. And are those lenses actually painted?

I think you posted in Temple Guard. This is Pyramid Guard :slap :lol

True

Yeah they look painted to me! :slap

You are correct, I realised that after posting above, it was a long old day, I'm jumped out of bed when I saw the Big chap was finally getting a mention :lol Tiredness is as bad as alcohol when it comes to driving... and posting it seems ;)

Still, my point stands, the price is unbelievable!

I don't care how good it look.. That price is a slap in the face! I've never had my interest in a collectible drop as fast as it did when I saw the price. Its a shame... This is one of my favorite bios... I hope nobody buys it.

It's funny because I think their Gort bio looks 100x better than this. I just don't understand where this extra $160 comes in. :dunno

Back