coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well again that's a speculative on both ends but my money is on it being sold out which makes sense due to the popularity of this piece and this license

Think it's a regional thing - it can be ordered via the Japanese version of the site (linked a couple of posts above yours).

Pushes folks outside of Asia to Sideshows site (makes sense for shipping too).

. . . Do it!

dAdVaUB.gif

Stop it - stop it NOW! :thwak :)

I've factored in all the refunds I'll get from returning the Wolf LSB, and that "drops" the NET NEW cost by about $1k Canadian (about 1/3 of the full price).

2017-10-25_Price_estimate_at_1.31_exchange_rate_02.jpg

Sounds like you don't need me to convince you Spike ;) You've even got the old poll count going. You'll end up buying this beauty :D

It has just hit me however, I have absolutely nowhere to put this thing! I have the space now, just no units large enough. I'll have to think of something...

Sounds like you don't need me to convince you Spike ;) You've even got the old poll count going. You'll end up buying this beauty :D

It has just hit me however, I have absolutely nowhere to put this thing! I have the space now, just no units large enough. I'll have to think of something...

Just ship it to me - I've got plenty of space - I won't even charge you export taxes!

s-l300.jpg

I'm putting mine center stage on top and the ceiling lights will be up soon. Move over Voltron and the 2 eggs I ordered.

IMG_7549.jpg

I'm putting mine center stage on top and the ceiling lights will be up soon. Move over Voltron and the 2 eggs I ordered.

The available height you have for that top shelf has to be decent. It makes your PFs look like 1/6 figures.

The available height you have for that top shelf has to be decent. It makes your PFs look like 1/6 figures.

Yes the problem is my house has 10' ceilings but the top bonus room is vaulted from 8'-14' so it goes up. I had to fit regular PFs on the left and right 1st 2 tiers and the 3rd or top is for the big 27" ones like Voltron, Vader, Predator etc.

I have 4 huge 96" PAX opposite side of the room but this has a corner bathroom so it was like a perfect way to build it. I'll do the other side or likely along the banister for my Prime 1 Transformers since they are 36"

If this was 1/4 scale for 1500 with the extra head I would order this in a second.. 1/3 scale is just too much monster for this monster.

Congrats to those getting this.. I can;t see how a better ALIEN 3 item will ever be made.

If this was 1/4 scale for 1500 with the extra head I would order this in a second.. 1/3 scale is just too much monster for this monster.

Congrats to those getting this.. I can;t see how a better ALIEN 3 item will ever be made.

Did you order the P1? I was hoping to see a review since I'll never do one and know zero about them.

I think that price is not that bad with the extra head, display base and the base for the dog. The dog itself is insanely detailed. I have to say while the pix were impressive the video really lets you see the intricate details along that tail and side. Pix don't show it that well.

Just get it lol

So this (reg version) has started popping up on EU sellers, for around 1550-1600 euros. To put this in perspective, the Deluxe version comes out to 1440 euros via Sideshow.

Decisions, decisions...

Back